Sunday, May 07, 2006

15 Stupid/Silly Sexual Things About Andi


Okay, you asked for it...yep, it is time for another 15 things. This time the theme is stupid/silly sexual things about myself. And, all of my friends/fans are tagged! Yep, if I get to suffer through the list so do you..lol! I love being back!

1. I threw up on the stomach of the first guy that I tried to swallow for.
2. It took me two days to lose my viginity because it hurt so bad.
3. Sometimes it just does not fit. And when it didn't I got broken up with. Fuck him!
4. Did you ever see that scene in Clueless where Alicia Silverstone falls off the bed when she flips her hair...yep, I did that~! Totally embarrassing.
5. I was having sex during the last episode of the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Everytime I see the infomercial for his DVD's I giggle to myself.
6. I did not have sex the night of my honeymoon with my first husband. He got too drunk at our reception and passed out.
7. Certain smells of cologne make me wet.
8. I fell in the shower this morning when I masturbated.
9. I had a one night stand once and the guy I was with slapped my ass and said "yee haw"...yeah, I know.
10. I have cried after I have orgasmed before...totally kills the mood.
11. I have called someone the wrong name before during an orgasm.
12. I passed out during sex once.
13. When I was in college my boyfriend and I had sex on the hood of his car. He forgot to set the brake, and we rolled. We had to jump off.
14. When I worked in an emergency room a guy came in to have a hamster removed from his anus, and I had no idea why he would of put it up there.
15. I got burns on my chest once because I had hot chocolate sauce poured on me. We did not know that you were not supposed to make it hot. Ouch!

Okay, so there it is~enjoy~

xoxox~
andi

12 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I could have written 6 of those! Great list Andi! Cx

Edtime Stories said...

Andi I did it.
Great list. Now I have to go read Pan's.

Madame X said...

OK I was fine until the hamster...

RobynB said...

Hamster? Ewwwwww!

Unknown said...

lmao, thanks for the tag. although i couldn't make up shit half as funny as your list. the list is classic.

John Doe said...

LOL... That's hilarious.

Cheers!
~John

Green Eyes said...

A hamster? Wow, that's "interesting!" I appreciate the visual!

Can I please be excused from this tag? Pretty please??!?!?!?

erika said...

The same thing happened to me on # 13. I should of known it wouldn't of worked out

KJ said...

That's a great list

Tambopaxi said...

Hee... Great stories that portray an interesting, if not fun life, at least sometimes! Finally, I'm staying away from hamsters, at least while naked!

MDUB said...

I used a line from Bull Durham once when I called a girl the wrong name in bed. "Would you rather me be making love to you using her name or her using your name?" It actually worked!

wopanese said...

*yee haw*!!

crying during orgasm - had that happen to me too... weird, touching, confusing

wrong name... well, this one girl I was with has said, at different times, the following:
"God"
"Jesus"
"Yes"
and here's the confusing one:
"No"

No? To an 'O'? I thought I was doing pretty well, considering how intense it was... ahh well, never understand women sometimes...