Saturday, May 06, 2006

Alright..Im Back!


I can not believe it! I keep getting more e-mail from friends asking me to rejoin the blogger world. I have to admit I am so touched! So, after some contemplation I decided to come back! I just will have to be pictureless for awhile. I know, I'm sorry! But, due to some interesting devleopments with my work practices, I need to be careful.

Anyway, so I thought tonight that I would join the world of bloggerville again by stealing some stuff from Chief and Lady...I like this, and I thought it would be a fun way to come back!

Yep, its another MEme!

I AM: a perfectionist. I do not expect others to be perfect necessarily, but I have to be perfect. The only problem is, that I am never satisified with myself...no matter what!

I SAID: Oh, I hate to say it, but I have said too many things that I regret.

I WANT: I want happiness...the kind that you only see in movies....I know, sickening! But, its true, I want to be so happy that I can't stand myself!

I WISH: I wish that I could be 100% okay with who I am. I wish I could stop being my own worst enemy.

I HATE: I hate ignorance, intolerance, and that jack ass that cut me off today on the freeway. I hate when I am over analytical and I do not take risks....risks that could be good for me.

I MISS: I miss that I have lost myself somewhat over the last few years. I am tired, I am getting old and sometimes I am lazy.

I FEAR: I fear that some day I will regret not taking chances. I fear that I will not be who I am meant to be.

I HEAR: I hear so much hurt and suffering. Sometimes, I just want to scream, "Hey, what about me."

I WONDER: If anyone really cares about who Andi really is.

I REGRET: I regret too much, most of which I probably should not give two thoughts to!

I AM NOT: who I want to be. I am not who I think I should be.

I DANCE: Oh, I have a dance for everything. It is really sad!

I SING: All the time! I should have a karaoke machine strapped to my back!

I CRY: I cry too much! I am so dramatic sometimes..I think it is because I am Italian...

I AM NOT ALWAYS: what people expect me to be.

I MADE: a decision that has totally changed my life about six weeks ago. Keep your fingers crossed it has a happy ending!

I WRITE: to be creative, and to relieve stress!

I CONFUSE: myself! I know, sounds stupid, but I do. I confuse myself when I am not listening to my heart and taking too much time listening and analyzing my brain.

I NEED: Oh, there is so much I need! I think it will start with a slow passionate kiss and then.....

I SHOULD: Do more laundry, finish my paper for school, and go masturbate!

I START: I start everything at the last minute! I am such a procrastinator!

I FINISH: Everything at the last minute! I know, shame on me. I never practice what I preach to others!

Okay, hopefully that was enjoyable. So, in place of one of my naked pics, instead I leave you with a naked Tahoe. I love the lake! I miss snowboarding though! Oh, and it is good to be back!

xoxo~andi

12 comments:

The Chief said...

Wonderful insights... I am always amazed that people who seem so sure of themselves and confident have that sensitive, insecure side. I guess it is part of human nature that we just take what we first see (or read int his case) as the whole person. Anyway we are glad that you are back, although I will miss seeing your back!!

sxuly yrs said...

It is good to be back!

xoxo~
andi

Edtime Stories said...

Andi I am glad you found a way to balance everything. You know you are loved in here as I said before so you know I am glad to have you back.

tm said...

Yay, your back. And you list is a geat start in telling us who Andi really is. More please.

Elaine Denning said...

What a great list...and so glad you're back. J & C xx

Speakin' My Mind said...

Woohoo, you didn't leave!

Hope it all works out...whatever it may be that started 6 weeks ago.

;)

John Doe said...

Welcome back beautiful!!! And there is no need to wonder, many of us really care about who Andi really is!!!

Cheers!
~John

Madame X said...

I am glad you're back!
Nice meme!

I may have to steal this one too!

Mike said...

Welcome back!

Green Eyes said...

I care who the real Andi is, and I'm so glad you're staying!

Beautiful picture and great post!

Hugs, sweetie!

Snow White said...

Glad to see you back up and running!

RobynB said...

I care about who Andi really is

Welcome Back

Kisses Sweetie
~Robyn