Thursday, May 04, 2006

Boring..Boring..

Okay, I am bored. I can not believe my blog is gone! It sucks. I worked so hard on it, and now it is gone~just a memory for anyone that cared. I feel sort of sad. I actually had to watch t.v. tonight and do my homework instead of get creative. To be honest, I am not sure if I can hold out for not blogging for very long. I mean, here I am already and it has been only one day. I wonder if I am now addicted to blog world. Hmmm...that gives me an idea....a 12 step group for recovering blog-o-hlics.....

Anyway, it looks like maybe some of my work concerns are staring to settle down. I may be back. I am still not sure. Maybe I will be back and even better this time...oh, I could only wish.

Something amazing happened today though! I had 47 emails in my box asking me to please come back to bloggerville, and how sad that I was gone. And many of you have offered me guest space on your own blogs...I am really touched and want to thank you SO very much. It is weird that I have made such good friends through this experience. I care about so many of you, and through this, I have learned so much about myself. So, thanks to each of you for all of your inspiring words, your friendship and your sharing.

I will let you know what I decide soon.

Hugs~
andi

4 comments:

Green Eyes said...

You weren't getting rid of me that easily, anyway, so I wasn't too worried!

Hugs and kisses!

tm said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be back.

The Chief said...

If you come back, we would be overjoyed... but if you don't, we will understand. My transfomation would almost be complete if you did though!!

DeepItalianEyes said...

Please come back