Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Idol Illness....


He was there..sitting in the audience...looking for me! I could see him, through the crowd. I saw his dark brown eyes, and those sexy lips. He had the light shining on the top of his bald, sexy head. Our eyes connected. I was looking to him, and reaching out.....and then the camera moved...to HER! That tall brunette! Yeah, you know the one! The brunette who brings her dad on to cry in the audience (so people feel sorry and vote for her), and has to show off her boobs so that no one realizes how bad she sings! The one that sits on stage, and bends back as if she is about to have an orgasm...all the men shudder. She sings "Somewhere over the Rainbow"....yeah, it is good; but come on...it is the song from the Wizard of Oz! Please! How many of us are going to go down the road at 7 am and sing with her during our commute?? Not me!!

So, then there is the awkward silver headed....Soul Patrol, Taylor! Oh yes, you are no where close to sexy Chris, but at least I could imagine getting drunk and dancing and singing to him. And, lets face it he can play a harmonica and any man that is talented with his mouth has my support! Yes, he dances like he takes 800 mgs of Methadone....and he does that horrible little holler when he is on stage...but he is growing on me. And, lets face it...at least it is not Chicken-fucken-Little!

Alright, so I know I said that I was not going to watch Idol any longer but...there is not a damn thing on t.v. on Tuesday night! I seriously do not watch a lot of t.v. but when I do...I want it to be my way! So, lets do the world a favor, and all the morning commuters! Lets show the twelve year old girls who got rid of our beloved Chris that we mean business! Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the Silver Fox a.k.a. Soul Patrol a.k.a. I am not big boobs McPhee a.k.a. Taylor Hicks becomes the next American Idol/One hit wonder!!

Hugs Homies!!
andi

Ps~Ask Andi will be back on Thursday..send your questions! This week we will have a twist..it will be advice from yours truly and a special male blogger! Yep, we will do a female/male Ask Andi. Oh, and it is time for another...25 things...I am just trying to figure out a good theme...let me know if you have any ideas!

7 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I feel so left out! This American Idol has got everyone gripped here. Oh well, I'm crossing my fingers for whoever it is you want to win, now the sex god has gone. Have a happy day! Cx

RobynB said...

Oh Andi... the whole time I thought it was me he was yearning for...*sigh* Chris' lips are sweeter than cherry pie! We could always share...hehe

Go Taylor! I'm down with the Soul Patrol!

Kisses
~Robyn

Green Eyes said...

I was so disappointed in the show. Worse finals EVER!

My vote's for Taylor, that man can play that harmonica!

I miss Chris!

KJ said...

WOOO *said in Taylor' voice*

I'm pulling for Taylor.....only because Chris is gone

The Chief said...

Lady is a big Taylor fan. I like his sound, but is he really an "Idol"? I couldn't believe that ass-hat Seacrest got Chris to stand up and then cut him off before he really had a chance to say anything.
Don't worry sweetheart... I'll sing for ya anytime you want!

John Doe said...

On the bright side Chris got an offer to sing with Fuel... That would be great!

Unknown said...

still waiting on an HNT pic, after seeing your other pics on this blog. very very sexy Andi.