Monday, May 29, 2006

May is for MASTURBATION...


So, I have heard through the blogosphere grapevine that May is Masturbation month and that bloggers were to write about their masturbation experiences. I realized today that it is almost June, so I best get my ass in gear and post! After contemplating on what to write, I came up with this little interview format on myself...enjoy!

So, Andi....how often do you masturbate?

Well, I masturbate at least twice a day. I love to masturbate. It clears my mind, and makes me feel tingly!

Do you think of anyone or anything while you do it?

Oh, I think about certain people. Sometimes I think about certain situations. I think about things that I hear, or were said to me. The last thing I thought about was eating a chili dog and having an incredible kiss...I know, this sounds weird...but the scenario was sexy, and I was hungry!

Where is the oddest place you have ever masturbated?

Hmmm...well, I had to think about this for awhile. But, I think that the oddest place would of been in a guard booth outside of a courthouse. My boyfriend at that time took me in there to spend a few minutes with me, and he asked me to do myself. I sat up on the desk, took my underwear down and began to rub my clit. People were walking around the street, but I tuned that all out. When I was done, he was so turned on that he ended up fucking me right there. He bent me over the desk and I could look out of the window and see people walking by. It was really hot!

Have you ever masturbated while on the phone?

Absolutley! It is exciting. I like to hear the other person cum. I can hear it well because it is in my ear, and it turns me on! Wow, I miss that.

Do you use your fingers or toys?

It depends. I like my toys, but sometimes my hands are more conveinent. Sometimes, I will use my hands and a toy...it makes more an intense time!

So, there it is. Any other questions, please feel free to ask me in my comments...and we will see what you all come up with for me to answer!!

xoxo~
andi

8 comments:

wind walker said...

very good post...

and i had no idea may was for masturbation....

but i don't have any questions for you, you wrote so well!!

Edtime Stories said...

nive post andi....not sure I would participate in this one though. My answers couldn't be nearly as sexy as yours.

Elaine Denning said...

I missed it as well...dont know how, I was probably too busy masturbating or something!

Ok, question for you. Is once enough for you when you masturbate, or do sometimes go for it again....and again...? Chloe x

RobynB said...

Happy May!

Green Eyes said...

Hey, Andi! Hugs for you!

Madame X said...

Every day is May day around these parts!

sxuly yrs said...

Okay, well only one question huh? So, as for going and going..oh my...I love to get myself going until I can hardly breathe sometimes!

Hugs~
andi

PS~Ah, Wind it is nice to see you again sexy!

The Chief said...

I didn't post anything for mastrubation month, but I sure celebrated looking at your posts, and listening to AAG! Sorry your down in the dumps, honey, my HNT post should cheer you up!!