Monday, May 15, 2006

Rant and Rave....


I debated whether or not to post tonight, and then I realized that maybe I should. I use this blog as my personal soap box. I admit I devour the attention and the support. It is hard for me to ever complain or rant in my real life. I always have to ingest others problems. It is very tiring. It can be so hard some days when your own head is racing to deal with someone else racing thoughts. I have to admit friends, my plate is full. When my plate gets full, I tend to do the unhealthy thing and fling it in the air...mostly, at people I care about. I emailed a dear friend I care about today and tried to push them away. Now, I sit here in total remorse hoping that they don't listen to me, and resist my pushing. I hate when I do that. I always tend to push those I love the furthest; mostly because I am afraid of being a disappointment. Hmmm..maybe I need a therapist?

Anyway, I am going to post a little something I like to call a Rant and Rave. The idea of this is to post a rant, and follow up by two raves. Sorta like saying one negative thing and following it up with two positive things. Yep, I am trying to see if the bull shit I dish all day actually works...so, hang with me. And, thanks for listening! Sometimes I think Bloggerville is the only place I can speak where people listen!

Rant: The little blonde bitch at the tanning center today gave me a look like I was an old lady. Fuck you little 17 year old. Wait until you have a baby and cancer and some years on you...good luck keeping your ass tight!

Rave: I had a good hair day today~which has not happened much lately since my last haircut.
Rave: I got to drink a soy latte today...I know this sounds stupid, but since I have been working with my trainer, I only get one a week!

Rant: Once again that little yellow car drove 12 fucken miles up the mountain! What the fuck! Get out of my way!

Rave: He joined me in the shower last night. I orgasmed three times.
Rave: He let me tie him up, and we had sex for another 45 minutes. I came another two times!

Rant: I am fucken tired! I need a break. I hate school, I hate being confused about what I want and need in life, and it is driving me nuts. I got some bad news about my health this weekend, and I am tired of it! It seems like I can never get over the hurdles! Why me?

Rave: My daughter made me a sweet picture at preschool. It is a flower made out of her foot and handprints.
Rave: I got beautiful diamond earrings for Mom's Day.

Rant: I had to pay 65 dollars to fill my gas tank today...what the fuck! You know how many bitchen pairs of shoes I can buy for that!

Rave: I am off on Wednesday! Thank goodness!
Rave: That hottie construction guy by my work had his shirt off again this morning! Oh my gosh! HOT, HOT, HOT!

Okay, so there it is, hmm...I actually sort of feel better now! If only I had a margarita!

xoxo~
andi

6 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

Ranting is always good when you get something off your chest. I am happy for you about the shower thing.

Remember that you are a special person but rant when you need to and rave when its important...

Elaine Denning said...

I'm sorry you're feeling a bit down. Ranting is good for the soul, and raving afterwards is a great idea...I think I'll do that myself in future. Hope you have a happy day today. Chloe x

Green Eyes said...

Glad you felt better after writing that post!

Sending positive thoughts your way!

KJ said...

I loved this and I might actually steal this off you!!! Thanks for the idea

As far as that17 year old bitch........my she gain 89lbs and have horrible stretch marks........

The Chief said...

To hell with that little 17 y/o blonde ... I say it would be way more fun to mattress wrestle with you for a few hours than take a poke at her for a few minutes... and there is no way in hell your ass isn't tight!!!

sxuly yrs said...

Thanks to you all! I appreciate your thoughts and support! It is really great to know that I am not driving you all away with my being down.

xoxo~
andi