Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sometimes...


Hey guys! Well, this week is not done yet, and I have already managed to screw up two extremely important things in my life. I hate when that happens. So, to keep with my trend of self discovery, I decided to try another one of my crappy therapeutic writings...so here it goes!

Sometimes......

Sometimes, I wish I could remember who I was.
Sometimes, I regret things I have done.

Someday.....

Someday, I really hope he can forgive me.
Someday, I hope I find true happiness.

I am....

I am not always who I want to be.
I am a good person, and always try to do my best.

Regret...

Regret seems to consume me.
Regret makes me strive to be a better person.

Tomorrow......

Tomorrow, I hope I can change my perspective.
Tomorrow, is going to be one of the hardest days of my life.

Five years from now.....

Five years from now, I hope I have discovered who I am.
Five years from now, I hope you realized the mistake you made letting me go.

and lastly....(thanks Mike for this one...)

Sickness.....

Sickness will not be who I am ever again!
Sickness will not take over my life!


xoxxo~
andi

Oh, and here it is....at the request of of one of you.....your favorite HNT pic from the past!

5 comments:

Green Eyes said...

Andi, sending you hugs and positive thoughts! I'm here for you!

tm said...

Andi, you are a beautiful woman, inside and out. I am wishing you the best life has to offer and sending you any support and encouragement you may need to deal with whatever you are stuggling with.

Unknown said...

umm, you had me at first sight of that pic. ;) very deep post hon. i love the way you write.

The Chief said...

Seems like things aren't going your way... I feel for you, I hate when I go through those periods when I just can't break out of a funk. But, the sun will always come back out, so just keep hanging in there until it does.

Did you run out of cartoon pics to post? Not that I am complaining by any means. My conversion continues...

Unknown said...

fuck, i could chip a tooth on that ass... i know you'll kick this thing's ass, you're going to be fine babe.