Saturday, May 20, 2006

Spin, Steam, Sex....


So, yesterday morning I reluctantly crawled out of bed at 5 a.m. to head off to my morning spin class. I was tired and sore. I reached over to turn the alarm off, and Chris woke and said he wanted to go with me. This was a little surprising, because normally he just likes to lift weights and run....but, I decided to indulge him. First I gave him the ground rules though; 1) he could not spin behind the little bitches in the front row....they like to wear tight bike shorts and they make the rest of us look like crap 2) he was not allowed to talk to me during the class. I know this sounds mean, but I really NEED to concentrate to be able to keep going. Luckily, he agreed and we went to the class. Half way through, we were both dripping with sweat and he looked at me and said, "Damn, this class is hard!" I laughed and told him to keep pedaling. Another half hour, and we were done.

It was weird, the gym was completely dead this morning; hardly anyone around. I started complaining to Chris that my hips were sore, and he suggested that I go sit in the steam room. I have never done this before, but supposedly the moist heat is good for the aches and pains. He nicely agreed to come with me. We entered into the room, and it was hot and humid. There was a bench that went all away around, and we were the only two people in there. After sitting for awhile Chris came up next to me, and began to rub my back. I was laying on the bench on my stomach. Before long, he had his hands up my tank top and was unfastening my bra. I rolled over, and he had a huge bulge in his shorts. I smiled at him, and went to the door. I opened the door and there was no one around. I grinned and came back over to him. I pulled his shorts down and put his cock in my mouth. He leaned back and lightly moaned. The excitment of our doing something so taboo, and the anticipation of our almost getting caught made it all the more pleasuable for us both. Before long, Chris grabbed the back of my head, and shoved my mouth down on his shaft. I sucked; devouring every inch of him. I looked up, and he smiled and told me he wanted to fuck me. We were hot and sweaty. My hair was wet and was clinging to my face and shoulders. I took my shorts off and crawled up on his lap. He began to fuck me. It felt so fucken good, and it had been a long time since I felt so focused and in the moment. He fucked me harder and harder with his hands on my hips. I rode him and pushed myself up and down his shaft while using his shoulders to get good leverage. He put my tits in his mouth, and we both moaned louder and louder. I began to tremble as I came all over him. He was so turned on by the way I trembled and moaned that he too came. I could feel his hot, load shoot all over my leg as he pulled out. Breathless, we kissed. I could taste the salty sweat on his mouth. He hugged me and slapped me on my ass. I whispered to him that it was time to go.

I think that after this experience, Chris needs to join me in spin class more often~

xoxo~
andi

5 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I am so jealous! Sex in a steam room...I bet that was incredible. C x

Me said...

damn... i really have to join a gym!

CS

KJ said...

Damn.........now I have to add sex in a steam room to my list

The Chief said...

Naughty naughty girl!!! Sex in a public place? Very kinky... and in the steam room? Very hot (hee hee)!!!

Madame X said...

I can't take spin classes...they make my sit bones hurt! Then you had sex afterwards...I am impressed!