Monday, May 08, 2006

WTF? When did he learn that?


Alright! So here I am again, and I am greatful to see that I still have some fans out there..even if I look "cartoonish" now. Thanks D for that!

Anyway, so tonight I go to try out the other swim aerobics class, and the pool is closed. Now, this made me a little mad because I only had my swimsuit with me and not my gym clothes. So, I decided to go home and try out my new Carmen Electra Strip Aerobics DVD. Now, Chris anxiously sat on the couch and waited to see me try the sexy moves that Carmen was demonstrating. Now, friends I have taken a lot of dance lessons, and even some strip aerobics classes before at the gym, but Carmen has moves that I can not replicate! So, as I am fumbling about the living room, Chris gets up and eagerly tells me that I am doing it all wrong, and that I need to do it like this....um, yeah...he looked better than Carmen! WTF...where did he learn that? Had he been practicing while I was at work today? Maybe he had been a stripper in a former life? Well, whatever it was....it pissed me off! So, before I knew it...it was a strip off, and Chris was in the lead! How could this be?

So, my dilemma for this week is to kick the ass of the old lady in swim class tomorrow and then kick the ass of Chris in the Carmen Electra strip tease...Yep, game fucken on! Stay tuned!

And if I can not master this strip tease...than Madame X I am coming to take some dance lessons! Hopefully you can do something with this clumbsy, sized 10 shoe wearing woman!

Hugs~
andi

7 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Ok, how much to hire Chris for the night....? C x

Edtime Stories said...

Not sure how to respond just thinking Andi is awful competitive. Does that mean I should challenge her to something? What what what?

tm said...

You know Andi, it might not be a bad thing to let Chris win here. I'd keep asking him to repeat the strip show so I could learn from him -WINK-
I think it is all in the state of mind. Let the music make you feel sexy. Close your eyes and just feel it. I give pole dancing parties and no matter the age, weight, coordination skills, all the woman I have seen look like sexpots when they get their head into it.

RobynB said...

I'm workin the strip tease, too...

It's a blast!

I'll have the tag list up hopefully tonite

Smooches
~Robyn

Green Eyes said...

I'm not worried. You'll win in the end!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

A strip off? Awesome!

The Chief said...

Too bad I took that pole down in our bedroom... I kept stubbing my toe on it!!