Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to me....


Yes, I know..sorry! It has been awhile since I have posted, and I am literally starting to get hate mail over the Jessica Simpson video. Look, that was the only video with that specific song available...so suck it up!!

Our mountains are dry..only like a 4 inch base--which sucks!! Damn it, Jon stop stealing my snow!! Send those clouds back this way! My snowboard is lonely, and is aching to be rode!

So, as you can tell from the title..someone is having a birthday..ME! Well, okay not really me--but, Secrets of a Sexblogger is officially 1 YEAR OLD today. My blog has had 220,000 hits, and I have had the pleasure to make some wonderful friends through this experience. Thanks to each of you for all of your love, support and comments! So now what? Well, I know I keep talking about re-vamping and getting this thing up and running more, but I am doing a poor job at that. My new job had been taking a ton of my time, and I am now in the process of beginning my thesis. What does this all mean? Well, it means I have to spend less time here in Blogland, and more time in reality....which, sucks! So, bare with me as I struggle through my day to day grid and blog as I can.

With all this said...I miss you all! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

xoxo!
andi

6 comments:

Mike said...

Oh come on! You can not leave us! Happy Blog birthday! Email a brother once in a while! :)

tm said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Andi. Happy Birthday to you.
You go ahead and take care of real life and I, for one, will be here waiting when you get a minute to post.

Edtime Stories said...

Hey...I didn't know our blogs had the same birthday?????????

Darling, write me I need to talk to you.

Jon said...

Where does the spanking line start?

Just to prove that I am truly an ass... we're going skiing tomorrow :D I'll send or post pics

XOXOX

Kristi said...

happy blog birthday!

sxuly yrs said...

Ah, I am still feeling the love!!

Mike, you know I love you..and how about you email a sista once in a while!

TME, thanks babe...glad you stopped by!

Ed, mmmm..Happy Blogday to us..how should we celebrate?

Pandi, you will always be my fav blogger girl!!

Jon, Damn you!! Send me some white!! And, btw..the spankings start the minute I arrive at the airport in the nearest storage closet!!

Sug--yep, Jessica is gone babe!

Kristi..thanks sweetie!

xoxo!
andi