Monday, November 27, 2006

Stolen MeMe..


Yep, I am not creative...I think the workload, the holidays, and the pure craziness of life has officially froze my creativity...so, thank you KJ for letting me swipe this!

1. Yourself: Tired and tired of being tired!

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): Um, all of the above :)

3. Your hair: In a pony-tail

4. Your mother: Oh my..she is coming for Christmas--fuck!

5. Your father: Fucken brilliant!

6. Your favorite item: My brand new panties that say "Naughty" across the ass!

7. Your dream last night: Made me cum...

8. Your favorite drink: Iced Green Tea from Starbucks...my damn trainer took me off the Latte!

9. Your dream car: My sexy ass Jeep I drive now!

10. The room you are in: Family room

11. Your ex: Sexy as hell, and the most absent person you will ever meet.

12. Your fear: Drowning, and being miserable and stuck forever!

13. What you want to be in 10 years? A kick-ass policy maker in DC

14. Who you hung out with last night? Chris

15. What You're Not? Energetic, creative and happy.

16. Muffins: Carrot Raisin from Mimi's

17. One of your wish list items: A new life!

18. Time: Supposedly heals??

19. The last thing you did: ate a salad

20. What you are wearing: undies and a pj top

21. Your favorite weather: right now? Snowy...but Jon is stealing my snow!!

22. Your favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird

23. The last thing you ate: Salad

24. Your life: Fucked

25. Your mood: Fucked

26. Your best friend: ROCKS!

27. What are you thinking about right now? I need to cum!

28. Your car: My favorite!

29. What are you doing at the moment? Typing this and thinking about all the crap I have to do! Anyone want to iron my clothes for tomorrow?

30. Your summer: interesting.

31. Your relationship status: Can I take the 5th?

32. What is on your TV? Some stupid Sci Fi Channel show...not my choice!

33. What is the weather like? Cold, snowy and windy!

34. When is the last time you laughed? This morning at the nasty guy who rolled his tounge over his lips at me when I was driving back to work from a meeting..yikes!

xoxo!
andi

8 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

Interesting glimpse honey.... hugg for your frustrations, remember though you are loved.

RobynB said...

More hugs from me.

Feeling like your life is fucked is a horrible way to be.

kisses

Kitty said...

I feel like my life is fucked too, call me, maybe we can cum together! :^)

Mike said...

I feel like the world is falling apart too. Let's all run away and start a commune

sxuly yrs said...

Luckily, I am in a better place today...just overwhelmed by work, and the day to day grind...

Thanks for the love friends...and Mike, I would run away with you anywhere!!

xoxo!
andi

CozyMama said...

good stuff

Green Eyes said...

Hey, girl! Glad you love your jeep!

Feeling overwhelmed is no fun. I'm ready for a drink!

Terry said...

Sorry about the whole licking my lips at you while you were driving. I was actually finishing off a killer latte and didn't mean to stare. :)