Friday, November 03, 2006

View from my Window


It is late, and my office is quiet. I look out the window, and I can see the darkness as it falls on the city. I hear the last person in the office telling me she is leaving, and that she will lock the door. I sigh as I realize I still have many hours of work to do to get caught up. As I begin to look down on my desk, I hear your voice. I look up surprised, but I am also glad to see you.

Standing in the doorway, you look handsome and strong. I can see the outline of your shape as you walk over to me. Your belt squeaking...that sexy squeak that drew me to you in the first place. You look at me, and pull my hair away from my neck..kissing me lightly. I hear you unsnap your pouch on your belt, and you take out the cold cuffs and put them on my wrist. You say nothing, but I know you like it when we play this game. You pick me up and place me on my desk; my legs spread. You pull my skirt up; exposing my black stalkings and garter belt....you grin devilishly as you run your hand up my legs and kiss my mouth. My hands cuffed, and my being unable to touch you the way I want to, drives me wild.

You pull me toward you--I can feel the hard armour against your chest, but it does not detour you. You lay me back on my desk, and pull me toward the edge. I feel you pull down my panties with your teeth--I giggle at your playfulness...it has been a long time since I have seen you like this. I feel your finger enter me; you begin rubbing my clit. Your mouth on my thigh as you begin to suck on my skin. You are exciting me now, and I begin to breath heavier. You pull me closer to you; my hands still cuffed, and I put my legs over your shoulders. I feel your mouth on my clit as I begin to moan. I look over at my large window and I think about the view.....

Make me cum...

xoxo!
andi

3 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

Well lover, this certainly is a nice image to watch from my office across the street...;)

Kitty said...

Mmmm...it's a wonderful feeling knowing you are desired.

Unknown said...

very sexy hon. i finally posted some new stuff on my blog. come see. ;) miss you.