Monday, January 15, 2007

Chicks r kissin Chicks--Notes from a drunk


Did you ever wonder what happens to your mind when you become so highly intoxicated that you can not see straight? I pondered this exact question yesterday afternoon when I finally sobered up from the night before.

I am turning 33 on Friday, and I will be on a work trip. So, my besties decided that the best way to celebrate was to feed me so much Vodka-cranberry that I could party till the wee hours of the morning. So, after not getting home until 6 a.m. and barely remembering how I even got home, I compiled a list of my epiphanies..and helpful tips...

1) Make sure you eat before you go out..it really makes puking a lot easier later on.
2) If you decide to throw your bra on the stage that your best friend is performing on..make sure it is not your brand new one from Vicky's..you wont get it back, and 40 bucks is a lot to lose.
3) People you dont know will buy you drinks when they know you are celebrating your birthday.
4) You will get even more drinks bought for you if you feel your friends new implants at the bar.
5) Dont go snowboarding 2 days later...you are still dehydrated, and you will hurt like hell.
6) Did I mention that you need to eat before drinking copious amounts of alcohol?
7) It really is not a good idea to try to dance on a table when you are in high heels..very slippery!
8) Drunk dialing can be dangerous..especially if you call your husbands station!
9) If a Dj wants you to dance with him, good luck saying no!

and last but not least..

10) Drunk text messages...seriously, bad idea~! Not only can you not spell, and you sound dumb as hell..but leaving a trail of text is not smart! At least the drunk dial (conversation) you can deny!

Happy MLK Day..
andi

5 comments:

Mike said...

I can relate to all of the. Some of them more so than others. You can drunk call me anytime!

sxuly yrs said...

Mike,

You are my favorite person to drunk dial! Sorry about the long ass message.

xoxo!
andi

RobynB said...

I'm so glad you had a great time... you totally deserve the break.

xo

tm said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Andi. Happy Birthday to you.

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

it sounds like you had fun regardless.