Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Say It Isnt So...


Serious? Has it really been almost a month since I have blogged?? WTF? no wonder my universe has seemed off kilter a bit!

So, I suppose I owe you an update or two....

Well, first of all my Christmas and New Year sucked. Yep, I came down with pneumonia, and I did not do much celebrating..or SNOWBOARDING! Instead, I would like it noted that I was nice enough to send my unused snow to Sexy Jon in CO...because, that is the type of girl I am!

I have been doing a lot more of my boring soul searching lately as well. I hate to say it, but this has made for a pretty boring Andi. To be honest, I am not even sure when I masturbated last was..let alone when I threw a bone to Chris and let him fuck my brains out....yes, a boring Andi!

With this said, I suppose it is better I have not been blogging..I hate when I depress people around here. Although, speaking of depressing...I am turning 33 in a couple of weeks..anyone have any suggestions for how I can celebrate??

I will post more friends when I am feeling a little better. Until then, may you look toward your future, take into consideration your past, and never let mistakes drive who you become.

Peace, Love and All-Night Sex Sessions..
Andi

7 comments:

Jon said...

A nice stiff cock would be a pretty good present for you I think

Edtime Stories said...

welcome back......

RobynB said...

Andi, its so good to hear from you!

I hope the new year brings you wonderful health, peace and lots of great sex!

Hugs :)

PS... Come to Keeneland in the Spring! We'd love to have you there.

Mike said...

Well it is about time. You're depressed huh? Want I should fly over and cheer you up? I have my ways you know. I was going to ask you to help me with something but it looks like I may need to help you! Chin up Mz. Thang!

sxuly yrs said...

AH, I am glad to be back! Not really depressed, but more moody perhaps...I guess I need to blog more!

Jon, Bring the cock...and I am THERE!

Ed, Thank you lover!

RobynB, Missed you sweetie! Keeneland..hmmm..I will have to see what I can do!

Mike, Um..as long as you promise to do that thing you do that made me smile the last time...I am there! BTW, I am more than happy to help you..

Thanks Friends!
Andi

Green Eyes said...

How about we celebrate my 34 with your 33?

Sounds like a plan to me! Maybe we should even celebrate in Keeneland???

Hugs!

The Chief said...

What?!?!? No sex, no masturbation, AND no snowboarding?!?!?!? My god, woman, how have you made it thru the winter so far?? I personally have missed you and our talks vrey much. Glad to see you back!