Sunday, October 15, 2006

Follow Me...


I ask you to take this trip. I want you to feel safe. You know you can trust me. I have spent so many hours getting to know you; making sure you know I understand your fragility. Follow Me...

You are kind, and your laugh sends shivers through my body. I close my eyes and I can feel your breath against my neck as you explore my body. I can taste you on my lips, and think about our souls chaining together as we kiss. My skin becomes so alive as I think about your touch, and my desire to be close to you becomes overwhelming. Follow Me...

When I am alone, I dream about your being inside of me. My being able to see the expression of ecstacy on your face as you cum within me. I am aroused, and my hand explores my moist, warm pussy. I think of you as I come to an orgasm; longing for you to be there with me. Follow Me..

My thoughts seem so eratic to you. I dream and fantasize, and you are not sure what to think, but I want you to come with me. Follow me in to this world of dreams, I promise it will be worth it.

Thinking of you...
Andi

6 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

well dear...sounds like someone has sparked something in you.
*hug*

KJ said...

*sigh*

this is beautiful and sensual.

very sexy picture too

RobynB said...

Sweet

Jon said...

beautiful hun... Now I can't walk

Unknown said...

those look familiar. ;)

Unknown said...

btw, that was me. ;)