Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sometimes it is just in words.


Thank you all for your kind words about my night out and realization that I am not a spring chicken. I have to say though, I was so touched by some of the comments and emails I received that I have to share some of them with you. I am sharing them not just to thank the authors, but also to let my fellow "not so" spring chicks know that there are actually men out there that dig us!

My first comment I want to share is.....

"You are not living at all in a dream world....deep down you should know how hot you are and how you stimulate thoughts of sexuality as you simply write about your world. You are certainly the hottest woman in the blog world that I read. You may not be the most graphic, you may not be the most hardcore, but from the very beginning of reading you--you fed my desire in a way that virtually no one else does. Your ability to weave thoughts and ideas into your entries that touch into real life in an entertaining and exciting way are exceptional.

I won't lie, I am bias, I do have special feelings for you, but they grow out of who you are not the pictures of your tits. I know that you can hold your own against any of the 20-somethings I know. You are smart, funny, sexy, a great writer, an incredibly sensual person. There have been times you have written about your longings and I could feel the desire so powerfully. You are an incredible woman and I know I only know a small slice of who Andi is. I wish I knew more."


Um, yeah....marry me?? Just sayin..where were these guys back in the day? Serious! Okay and the other one I love is....

"Regarding your September 30 post on being amongst a bunch of twenty somethings and feeling insecure. I can tell you with complete honesty and experience that I am hooked by any female who engages me with her eyes and holds me with her intelligence....I'm damn certain that you intimidated the youth around you as much as they affected you."

There it is ladies...true gentlemen..the sexy men that appreciate the virtue of experience and maturity! Apparently, I am not living in a dream world! Thanks again guys!

xoxo!
andi

PS~I am such a slacker...I promise that I will post the Hottie Couch Session with Pyrohnik this weekend!

2 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

I am glad you are seeing yourself how others see you. We love you dear.

Green Eyes said...

Now, those are nice emails! You deserve every word in them all, girl!