Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Taunt Me Tuesday....


Wow, is it Tuesday already? Where did the weekend go? I am exhausted and in need of some rest. This weekend, Chris and I went away. We stayed in a cabin in the woods, and devoured one another. Nothing is better than waking up on a Monday morning--having a holiday from work, still feeling drunk from the night before and realizing that your pussy hurts when you pee because you fucked all night long.


So, I am back to the grind...work is getting really busy! I also wanted to let you know that I have a new gig. My sexy blog-lover over at Secrets, Lies and My Space has hired me on with sexual favors to give advice on love, sex and life! So, check this site out! http://slms.blogsome.com/


Anyway, I am still in the process of revamping this blog, as you can see..I actually switched to beta! Woo hoo. I am becoming technological! So, stay tuned!


xoxo!

andi

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

here's what also is a sign of a good weekend...when you're hip bones hurt because of all the sex that was had...sigh...

Edtime Stories said...

glad the weekend went well, good job on the beta hope you work out the bugs and I will switch over when it doesn't have problems. Loved the advice. See you are a celeb dear.

KJ said...

Damn it.......

I want a weekend away in a cabin with a man who wants to have sex

Edtime Stories said...

really kristen...is that really that hard to find????