Saturday, September 23, 2006

Andi's Believe or Not....


So, tonight I was talking to Sug, and she mentioned I had not done a MeMe in awhile. So, I started telling her somethings I know how to do which amazed her..so, we came up with this list of 15 things that make me amazing....

1) I can play Golf..and probably can kick your ass. I was actually on the Golf Team in High-School.
2) I can actually play the Cello. I know, total geek..but it is hard as hell.
3) I can play the guitar, and sometimes I have been known to play at local coffee houses and sing. I am folksy that way..sort of like Sheryl Crowe.
4) I delivered a baby in the back of an ambulance..sick fucken mess to clean up!
5) I know how to surf. I miss the ocean.
6) I modeled for the Sears Catalog when I was six-years old.
7) I was a Girl-Scout and earned almost all my patches.

9) I went to Catholic School until High School...and yes, I still have the uniform!
10) My hair has been long enough to touch my ass, and short enough to only touch the nape of my neck.
11) I was married once before....he came out of the closet...enough said!
12) I have been published in journals, and technical briefs.
13) I had a sandwich with David Spade at Quizno's 2 years ago. He is funny as hell and cute too.
14) I skiied with Barbra Streisand once. She was on the slopes and I was with my dad...she rode up the lift with us and talked to my dad the whole way down. I think she wanted him.
15) I threw my bra on stage for Sammy Hagar once at a Van Halen concert on a dare..he picked it up and wore it around his neck the entire concert.

xoxo!
andi

8 comments:

Unknown said...

roflmao... too funny Andi. yeah, tell us about that one time....

KJ said...

i would love to know how to surf.....

This was a great post about you, thanks for sharing

Green Eyes said...

From one catholic school girl scout to another! lmao Cheers, girl!

Kristi said...

the Cello? I think its cool that you chose that instrument to learn. Thanks for sharing Andi!

Unknown said...

and you shoulda pushed Babs off the fucking mountain. ;) miss ya babe.

Edtime Stories said...

wow, quite a list. BTW my hair has been down to my ass too.

RobynB said...

Great list Andi baby!

You've got an amazing batch of stories :)

Jon said...

I love Sheryl... a musician... ok, I'm all yours