Thursday, September 28, 2006

More than Enough Andi...serious.


So, apparently my amazing Andi post was not enough for you guys, cause now I got asked to do this MeMe..and I can not even remember who asked me to do it...so, thanks. Anyway, I am having some technical difficulties with the newest Tales from the Couch and so well..give me a day..and then we will all be looking at the twisted, sex mind of Pyrohnik. Let me tell you..that fucker gave me one hell of a time too...good thing he is SO damn sexy!

So..here we go..MeMe..

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Are we talking about booty calls or friends with benefits?? If that is it..then well..they work when they work. We can all use some meaningless sex from time to time but the best sex is always the emotionally, attached, snuggly kind..serious.

2. Do you bite your toenails?
Of course...they provide excellent protein!! What kind of question is this?

3. Are you a jealous person?
Um, sometimes..but more territorial...and I have been known to put up a cock block or two in my days...sorry ladies!

4. What are you allergic to?
Cats..plastic tape, and really stupid people.

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Wow, I rarely cry over things..um, probably the Dave Pelzer series. "I know my first name is it" and a "Man Named Dave." True stories of child abuse..and absolutley sad as hell.

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
Depends who it is.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cherry Garcia baby!! Or Chocolate Chip.

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them?
"Yeah..right" or "nice mullet!" (wow, I am kidding..I have no idea.)

9. What would you rather be doing right now?
Having sex..please!

10. What

5 comments:

KJ said...

Now I want ice cream

Jon said...

You? Cock Block? Say it isn't so!

You, me, and a pint of Cherry Garcia. What do you say?

#9 - I wish I could help you out!

Edtime Stories said...

ALways like to learn more about you.

sxuly yrs said...

Kj..ice cream..YUM!
Sex, lies..what up baby?
Jon..you, me and Cherry Garcia..serious?? I am there! And yes, apparently I can cock block..some hottie told me that the other evening..go figure!
Ed..thanks babe!

xoxo!
andi

Ps~WTF happened to the rest of my post? Weird!

Edtime Stories said...

yeah it seemed to be mutliple and then disappear... something seems to be wrong with blogger these days....:(