Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hiatus Time...


Hi Friends...

There is not enough time in the day lately for me to complete all of my tasks, concentrate on school, finish my consulting jobs, and be the mom/wife I should be. So, at this time I am bidding you farewell....

As if...

Actually, I am taking a little hiatus to get some things caught up...I will be back...just not sure when!

So, feel free to talk amongst yourselves in the comments, throw a party, wreck the place a bit, and check out my archives!

See you soon!

xoxo~!
andi

7 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

:( come back soon......

Hugsss dear take your time and get the life in order. You know we will wait for you.

Jon said...

I am going to miss you A LOT

Unknown said...

okay, that's about fucking long enough. sheesh. it's bad enough i had to go without you all last week. get your ass back here!!!!!!!!!!! ti amo baby.

RobynB said...

Um...

Uhh...

*cries*

I'll miss you!

Take care sweet Andi :)

Kristi said...

take care

Desireous said...

Well have a great hiatus then! :-)

You'll be missed!
hugs
Des

KJ said...

Damnit........I'll miss you