Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Next to the Last RockStar Review


Yep, here we are...the next to the last RockStar: SuperNova review...so, here we go....

Mike: Ryan’s back? Where the hell is Andi? Oh my God, not “Back of Your Car” again.
Andi: Hey, Babe..here I am! Oh, I LOVE Ryan! He is SO hot! And you know I would LOVE to get in the back of his car!
Mike: *Eye Roll* Guess what Ryan? You still suck! Even the house band is like “Oh no, not again”. “Thanks Dave”? Oh, the bitch got a car! For sucking? Hell Zayra should have gotten a Diamond ring or something if that is the case.
Andi: LMAO! Oh, come on..he is hot! BTW, how is your ass feeling?
Mike: Fuck you!
Andi: Come on babe!! I love the EVS tattoo on your ass! LOL, You were so drunk last night! I can’t believe alcohol and a blow job could convince you to get that tat on your ass! LOL
Mike: Fuck you! Don’t tell people about that! Alright, Toby might take this shit! And by the way, Brooke looks so hot for a prego!
Andi: Shhhh! Here comes Toby! And look babe, everyone has EVS on their signs..just like your ass!
Mike: Oh, another cover and and original… Yawn!
Toby is up looking like a cross between George Michael and Michael Jackson. But he sounds great with the accent and the audience is all over it! Look, Andi…Toby is bringing Magni up on stage!
Andi: I know..Shhh..damn he is hot! OMG! Hand me a towel for the drool! And pass me the extra batteries!
Mike: Toby, this song again, “Chemical Dreaming”? Dude, take some shrooms and relax! I gotta say I never wanted to become homo this bad before!
Andi: Oh Mike, you could never be homo! Not after this morning!! Besides, you have to learn to love Toby…you have his saying on your ass cheek now!
Mike: Andi, you are lucky I love you, cause I would kick your ass. Wow, Magni, you kicked some ass on guitar! I hope they take note. Oh my God…Dave is kissing Toby’s ass.. Dave is such a switch hitter! And, Gilby is a fag as normal. Gilby go find Axl and get bitched slapped like the old days!
Andi: I like Dave, but Gilby SO needs a new hair-cut seriously! And, did you notice how calm Tommy is? He must be taking his ADHD meds tonight.
Mike: Andi, Pour me a drink babe…coming up – Lukas and “Cold Play”. God I hate that band! And btw, I must say, for as much money as those rockers Tommy, Gilby and others have, you’d think that they could shop somewhere besides Goodwill!
Andi: Here is your drink babe. *kisses Mike* Now, shut the hell up and listen!
Mike: Oh, Lukas, get the fuck off of the stage. What the hell is with the glitter around your eyes? Lukas is dancing and almost fell on his ass. Wearing the same lame, played-out outfit! Dancing even more homo than David Bowie! I wish that he would take one of those spikes off of his glove and ram it in his throat!
Andi: Mike, he is such a freak! OMG, I can not stand that Hello Kitty glitter around his eyes!
Mike: OMG, there is a “Rossi Posse”? Where the hell have I been? Go home Glam boy! Has anyone noticed that he is a hairy little bastard? Yes Lukas, we know that you’re not perfect, trust me!
Andi: LOL, at least I did not trick you into the “Rossi Posse” on your ass! LOL!
Mike: Wait a minute, what the hell is Paula Abdul doing there? Where is Simon? We need him after that! Dave, stop blowing smoke up his ass!
Andi: Paula is anywhere there is pot-smoking! She loves to get high, and I bet her and Tommy pop pills and smoke-out together! And then you know she gang-bangs the guys afterward.
Mike: LMAO, Andi, damn you are sexy as hell when you are bagging on Tommy! Alright, Dilana is up! C’mon girl, bring it! I love you! Roxanne by the police! OMG, Dilana, will you have my children? You are so fucking hot… Sting is dialing right now to get you recorded on that song! It’s over! Dilana is the new singer of Narcotics Anonymous! But, Andi….you know I love you! Oh, Now the original! That outfit is kicking! She’s doing the junkie shuffle again! The leg must be better! She is wearing no panties and the audience just got a bird’s eye view! She just got in Dave’s face…he nutted!
Andi: I don’t care how she shuffles or who nutted over her! I think she is a cunt after bagging on the boys a few weeks ago, and I do not like her still! The exorcism obviously did not work because she is still evil!
Mike: Oh..damn! Now she is working the audience! Dave’s on his feet! Tommy is rocking! Tommy just mouthed, "That was hot" Gilby wants Dilana to win…so do I!
Andi: OMG, she just pandered to Paula Abdul! OMG, please..go home bitch! I can not believe Dave just complimented you! She sucks!
Mike: Oh, you are so hot when you are jealous! Alright, Magni, hush. I had to actually play that song in stage band in HS. You’re rocking it too boy! Unfortunately I think that your visa is about to run out and you and your 10 kids will be soon collecting firewood back in Iceland! Wait…you and the house band guitar guy seem to have a thing going? Maybe, just maybe… West Hollywood, look out for Magni!
Andi: Mike, come on! His kids will do more than collect wood! Besides, with EVS on his head~maybe he can sell his head as advertising space on E-Bay!
Mike: LMAO…Now the original! Oh this again! Yawn.
Andi: Hey, I like this!
Mike: Andi, can you pour me another drink? Better yet, bring that fine ass over here.
Andi: *sits on Mike’s lap* Oh, come on babe…you know I would be a happy girl if Toby wins..besides, a happy Andi makes for a happy Mike!
Mike: Mmmm..love a happy Mike and Andi…and btw, after this is over, we need to go to bed! BTW, Dave is gay! Bro… Deep Purple song? Dave you just fucked up! That was not a Deep Purple song! OK, maybe it is…. Jason, I applaud you for wearing a tie!
Andi: OMG! Jason looks like an idiot wearing a tie! What happened to the good days of him in the Metallica t-shirts! Seriously! All of these guys need a stylist! Maybe you can do it when you retire Mike! LOL..
Mike: Alright it’s official! Dilana is 1st! I told all of you since the start! Have a nice evening! OK Andi, time to pay up on the bet!
Andi: Hey, it is not over till it’s over! And don’t forget the part of the bet I get whether Dilana wins or not….let’s got to bed! Turn off the lights!

Reporting naked from the comfort of our hotel room....stay tuned for the finale comments tomorrow night!

xoxo!
Andi and Mike

2 comments:

KJ said...

WOO HOO I'm first!!!!

I watched Big Brother last night.....

Edtime Stories said...

Good to see you back andi.....hope the week ends good.