Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WTF Wednesday?


So, here at Secrets of a Sexblogger, I am starting a new tradition known as...
WTF Wednesday?
Anyway, this is going to be my day of the week when I rant, rave, bitch and whine about whatever and whoever I want. So, hope you enjoy.
First off, WTF...Mullet man, had got a little more brazen. He actually has a colleague of his also make cat calls at me now. Mullet man's friend..also has a Mullet..sorta like Billy Ray Cyrus from the 90's. It is frightening. They sit outside Starbucks and wait for me to walk to my car and then tell me hello. This morning I decided to make a comment first. I walked up behind Mullet Man #1 and Mullet Man #2 watched..I smiled and motioned for him to remain silent. I then brushed against Mullet Man #1 as I reached for a napkin..and said, "Well..my vision in flannel..mmm..how are you?" He just stared at me..mouth dropped open. Mullet Man #2 said.."he is fine." I giggled and walked out the front door.
Secondly, WTF...why is it that things you desire and think about always seem to be so un~obtainable. So, distant..so guarded. I hate that.
Third, WTF (dedicated to Steph)...did I mention how much I love my new job. It rocks. It is so nice, and posh. No clients whining. Today, I go to this little cafe downtown to meet a friend (a damn lawyer) for lunch when all of the sudden I am ran up on by my old client...yep, the 40 year old virgin! He told me he misses me. He then goes on to tell me that he is sure to get laid now because he has invested in Extenz...some herbal medicine to make his cock longer. He said he has his eye on a "honey" (he actually uses this term) in his Bipolar Support Group. WTF, am I supposed to say? I told him to take his "new meds" into the psychiatrist to make sure they do not interfere with his anti-psychotics. He agrees and then struts off.
God, someone give him a mercy fuck please!
Lastly, WTF..I have been SO fucken horny lately. I can not masturbate or fuck enough! I wonder if I am hitting my sexual prime? I am 32..isn't this when it happens? I need to look into it..I need a new toy. Oh, and has anyone ever thought about how sexy it is to hear a man cum..not just when they shoot their cum out..but the build up..the anticipation. I love it! Damn, I need a shower now!
Happy WTF Wednesday!
andi
Ps~! I am working on my next Tales from the Couch. This time it will feature another little hottie...Pyrhonik....hell, let's find out what the fuck that means! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

I am glad you find a place to rant.
I could use that so often

steph said...

OMG! I love that guy! How does someone get to that place. WTF is exactly it! Thanks for the awesome wednesday pick me up! I am still giggling!!!

ATLLG said...

Great Post. Made my day one day later! WTF!

a phantom girl said...

Interesting, I did not know mullet men and fourty year old virgins occurred with such frequency. Are we all blessed by such social oddities?

Unknown said...

ummm wow, especially the sex part. gawd i've missed you Andi.