Friday, September 22, 2006



It is getting colder. Good time of year for us to start getting out the flannel sheets and put the warmer blankets on the bed..and yes, the best part is the fact that I took my snowboard in today to get the bindings fixed!

But, as you know...it is Fuck You Friday...So, to honor this occassion, I have created a list of my "fuck you's"

1) To the asshole on the motorcycle this morning...FUCK YOU..there are two lanes for a reason and you do not own either of them!

2) To my neighbor who loves to get up on Saturday morning and weed whack at 7 a.m....FUCK YOU! Some of us are trying to sleep in please!

3) To the bitch at Starbucks this morning who gave me a dirty look because I accidently bumped her...Fuck off...I think you actually had fur on..I hope someone throws red paint on you!

4) To the mom who gave her toddler a spinach smoothie although they have been warning for OVER a week not to use spinach...you are one dumb fucken bitch!

5) And finally, my family is in town..so for all the ridiculous things my mother will tell me over the next 3 days just to make me feel guilty..Fuck off!

xoxox!
andi

5 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

well andi, sorry for the bad day... glad I didn't make the list

steph said...

Your lists rock! I am going to do a Fuck You Friday cause by friday they are building up!

Jon said...

I am heading into the shop in about an hour to get my skis and my son's board set for the season. See you on the slopes babe.

The Chief said...

I left you an email. Miss ya!

Kitty said...

I loved your FUCK YOU FRIDAY list and come tomorow I'm gonna post one of my own.

They were all good but I liked the last one the best!