Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tales from the Couch..Sexy Mike Style..


I am so happy tonight..finally, after the negotiations..and rug burns mind you, I have FINALLY got my LOVE, Sexual Advisor, Partner in Crime and Best-Blogger-Friend…Sexy Mike on the Couch!!
So, let’s get this party started!!

Andi: Hey Baby, How are you?
Mike: My, my do you look hot tonight?
Andi: Thank you. So do you. But, seriously here is your first question..If you were a body of water which would you be and why?
Mike: A body of water huh? I would have to be the Gulf of California or as the locals call it the “Sea of Cortez”. My reason is, I am warm like the Mexican sea. Not to mention that I would be close to Cabo. Other things come to mind but? Is this a “G” rated session?
Andi: Is anything G rated with us? LMAO..Alright, Favorite memory?
Mike: You mean besides you and me the other night? OK, I know… I’ll try and be serious. I really have many. I can not put my finger on just one, but the first thing that comes to mind is flying back from Kuwait after Desert Strom and landing in New York to change planes. We were in full desert uniforms and as we walked the corridor, everyone stood and started clapping. I remember tears running down my face.
Andi: Babe, the other night was nothing…what about three months ago? Um, okay moving right a long…Promise or Deceit?
Mike: Is this a trick question? This is one of those analysis questions huh? I would have to say “Promise”. A promise is sacred and a test of ones true self. It is getting hot in here, can I take this off?
Andi: Ah, I was done with your analysis months ago. You know that! So, here is the next one…If you could choose a name for yourself other than your name now, what would it be and why?
Mike: Jean-Luc Picard! No, really… This is a tough one. I like my birth name of Michael James. I don’t like that there are so many Mikes or Michaels and most of them are ex boyfriends and from what I hear dicks. Sorry, I can not picture me being anyone but Mike.
Andi: Actually, I can not picture you as anyone else either…but Michael James, hmmm..I’ll remember that next time I scream your name out…you may like it! Okay, Guilty Pleasure? Besides me of course!
Mike: Oh, you are so bad Andi! I have many really, but I will share with you one of my biggest secrets. I adore Oreo cookies. They are like an aphrodisiac to me. Really. Got any? I’ll prove it! Lucky Charms are a close second.
Andi: Damn it! And, all the Oreo’s are gone in this office! But, I will make a trip to the store when we are done! Until then, If you were one of the main characters in a novel who would you be and why?
Mike: Oh, that is easy, Romeo. I think my boy was too quick to throw down on the poison. I mean, sure he loved her, sure she was hot, but as far as he knew she was dead and there were many more maidens in the kingdom. I could have set the stage for R&J II
Andi: Oh, I would buy tickets for that one! Alright, Oral?
Mike:Is that a question or a proposition?
Andi: It is a question..propositions happen after the couch session!
Mike: Yes, Oral. I love it. Both to receive and to partake in. The truth of the matter is, I would much rather put the time and effort performing orally on someone. It is ore satisfying and I enjoy it so much more. Do we need a break?
Andi: Break? Why do I look flustered now..or can you tell I am in need of a panty change now? Let’s just get this done so we can get back to our negotiation process! Hmmm..okay, the one thing you have to do before you leave the house and why?
Mike: You are evil! Yes, I have a mild case of OCD. I gotta go around the house and make sure that everything is turned off. Iron, Stove, extinguishable. It is pathetic. I have turned around and went back home because I thought that I may have missed something.
Andi: Oh, Babe..you are NOT evil. I kind of like your mild compulsion and attention to details! Trust me, they make you extremely desirable in many ways! So, here is a scenario:
You and I are invited to pick the new lead singer for SuperNova. We are in Southern California, and Tommy Lee tells us if we can agree on one person to front their band, and actually believe we both picked the right person then we get a free trip to Jamaica—fully paid for three weeks.Although the trip is enticing, and you would love to be alone with me drinking rum for three weeks, you are concerned that we can not agree and you refuse to alter your decision. What would you do to make sure that we agree, win the trip, make the right decision for SuperNova, and get to drink rum together for three weeks?? How would you go about it, and what strategies would you use?

Mike: I should have seen this one coming. Well you know my pick and I know that you will never agree to pick her. I do like rum, and the thought of you and me alone in Jamaica is enough to sport wood. So, I would take your choice and my choice and get them to sing for us alone, one on one with no band. They would have to sing the songs we gave them as many times as it took for us to agree. I we still could not come to one choice, I’d either try and bribe Tommy with some crack or attempt to whore you out to SuperNova to get to go on the trip without you! Ouch! I am just playing.
Andi: Fucker! I bet I could pimp you out first! Besides, you know exactly what I need to give into you! *wink*
Andi: Final Thoughts?
Mike: This was fun. It was nice to finally meet you with clothes on and in your office. People have no idea that you’re a lot hotter in person! I am a bit disappointed though, I am just getting warmed up…. How much for another session?
Andi: I’ll put it on your tab!

Happy HNT Thursday!
Xoxo~
Andi

PS~WTF, happened? Did Ryan REALLY go home last night on ROCKSTAR? I am mourning today…this is the most outrageous thing since Chris Daughtery left AI!

11 comments:

Mike said...

You wore me out Andi! Thanks for the opportunity!

sxuly yrs said...

Mike, There is more where that came for babe! Can't wait till we see eachother again on my next trip..although, I am not sure we can stay at that same hotel..they were not happy with all the noise level!!

xoxo!
andi

Mike said...

Hey, I asked for extra towels, besides I am a gold member! Just, please next time let's not invite the bell boy to watch!

sxuly yrs said...

Ah, Mike Babe..the bell-boy was so cute, and I know what an exhibitionist you are!! Oh, well next time, I will try not to be so loud..

oxox!
andi

KJ said...

Holy Hell that is one hot interview!!!

Psst.......I have oreo's

RobynB said...

Damn, y'all have got great chemistry!

Great job you two :)

*steals an Oreo*

Unknown said...

all i know is that i've never wanted to be a bell boy so much in my life. ;)

can i at least help KJ with the oreos? ;)

erika said...

Great interview! Lucky Charms huh?

Edtime Stories said...

and to think after all that andi still gets to keep her therapy liscense.

good work guys.....
oh I am sure there is quite a line for the couch...

Kristi said...

i totally skipped the down to the comments.

NICE TUMMY!!

Green Eyes said...

OK, I'm late, but I finally got to read the tales with you and Mike!

WOO HOO! Great job!