Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Andi and Mike Tuesday...


RockStar Review..my fav! And, you all have to bear with me..because I have been at happy hour for several hours tonight so…this will be ROCKSTAR: SuperNova review..drunken Andi and Mike style…….(hmm…bet he is drunk too) So, let’s reintroduce ourselves as….Drunken Andi and Drunken Mike Style….

Did someone say strip..as in strip down? And naked Toby..I almost could not even watch any longer because I was in need of a little alone time in the shower…but then I realized it was just an acoustic hour..oh well, there is still always the vision in my head!

Andi did you say, Toby naked? Partying in Vegas? Hung over song selection? To top it all off, unplugged with a string section? Yes folks, it is "Rock Star Super Nova!"

Yep, Mike, this is gonna be a fun night..here we go…

Andi:Anyway, Zayra…original song acoustically…all I can say is that she was NOT in a cat suit this week. The crepe paper skirt and sparkly bra was not really a big difference though. I hate to say it girl, but really..that song reminded me of something I would listen to at happy hour drinking margaritas in a little Mexican restaurant (in TJ at the Donkey Show)..not Super Nova worthy my friend…someone pass me a damn bullet if she is not voted off this week!
Mike: One would think that if they had the opportunity to play their own song for Narcotics' Anonymous that they would give it their all and bring it. Zayra baby, I thought that I was wrong. I thought that you would finally be able to validate yourself and have a shot. "Spanish"? You come out and sing a Spanish ballad? What in the fuck were you thinking? You looked hot until they panned in and focused on the "Playskool" glue and glitter set you used on those hairy little "Monchichi" arms of yours. Do you really think that you could front this band? They are not "Menudo." Word of advice. Get your shots while you're still in the states and make your way back to TJ and the Donkey shows.

Andi: Magni and Bowie...not your best, not you’re worst. But, I have to admit I did feel like I was sitting in a karaoke bar..not digging the white suit or Starman..sorry!
Mike: Magni, dude, did you party too hard in Vegas. I know that it is a big step from Iceland, but "Bowie"?

Andi: Patrice..rocking the Police? I got a message in a bottle for you…you just are not rocking it like you used to babe…I think it is time to think about a solo career. And by the way, I am sending an SOS that I do not have to sit through one more of Zayra’s performances! But, you Patrice, I dig but I don’t think you are SuperNova lead singer material!
Mike: Patrice, you flat out blew. You didn't hit one note correctly and your skank wear is growing old. Change your drawers Bitch and bring it or be gone.

Andi: Lukas, Hero?? You were my hero after that performance..you have talent babe! Keep it up. I would love to see you without the eye shadow though.
Mike: Lukas, I thought that your voice sucked. Do not get a big head because you got props from the ex-junkies. Remember, you were the first good act of the night. That is not saying a lot considering. You need to lay off the "Hello Kitty" watercolor make up set and concentrate on your performances. At one point I thought you had a chance, but now I have visions of you picking up trash in NYC with "Boy George".

Andi: Storm, I will survive…damn, you are one sexy bitch, but I am kind of missing the slutty little rock-slut you were. I have to admit, I agree with the boys..it was not a great performance. But your vocals rock, and you are still hot as hell!
Mike: Storm? Have you ever done the "Hustle"? Gloria Gaynor? "I will survive"? On this night that was a huge Oxymoron. No wonder Studio 54 got shut down. Kudos on keeping the shaker eyes in check however.

Andi: Toby rocking out with Gilby..and rocking out to Peter Gabriel, um not bad..still thinking of you naked, and I totally digged you playing the bongos..mmmm…*reaching for toy again*
Mike: Toby, I respect you for getting nude to play with Gilby, kinda gay, but there is nothing wrong with that, but I hate that song. With that said, you made it bearable and "Sleepless without Carmen" thought that it was "Dope". You are the last hope for any male making the band, so bring your game from here on out mate!

Andi: I can feel my cumming..for you tonight Ryan, OMG you rocked that Phil Collins song..wow, oh wow..just sayin, you did a great job and I am agreeing with Dave, best performance of the night!
Mike: Ryan. Oh Ryan. When you came out on stage sounding like "Happy Gilmore" looking like you were auditioning for the "Phantom of the Opera", I knew this was your week to go. Then you did something I had never seen before. You sang! A great vocal performance and a great song. If you wanted to seal your fate you would have hit the drums at the pinnacle of the song, but you were strong boy! Kinda too late however.

Andi: Dilana, you did a great job with Cat in the Cradle..I like you, especially since the exorcism but you sound the same..I am not sure if you are SuperNova worthy..
Mike: Last but surely not least and as "Mr. Dope, everyday is Halloween, back from the dead" put it, "The best performance of the night". You said it best yourself Dilana. "I told you guys, I am the one"! Dilana, congrats, you are the new lead singer of "Narcotics' Anonymous" AKA Super Nova. You not only once again put on a great show, but you nailed a classic which happens to mean a lot to me and is my number one all time favorite song! Despite the Junkie Shuffle, greasy hair and all of the shit in your face and god knows where else, I would marry you as long as I could hear that devilish voice nightly!

And the Andi and Mike actually agree and love it when you are naked..or at least when you get naked to win a song award goes to Toby.

And of course the award for please go home before our ears bleed out and the donkey misses you and needs to go on anti-depressants award goes to Zayra!

There you go friends..stay tuned! And the pic tonight is of Dilana..the Devil herself! Still can not believe Mike would marry you!!

xoxo~
Drunken Andi and Mike

8 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

I am surprised how into this show you are Andi. Just can't wrap my head around this one.

Mike said...

Andi, you're killing me with "The crepe paper skirt". OMG that is so freaking hilarious!

RobynB said...

You two are hilarious!

Green Eyes said...

Damn, you two crack me up!

Umm, Andi, I have that bullet, and one for me too! Since she didn't wear that catsuit, we have a chance at seeing her go. But, I think Patrice will be gone first.

KJ said...

I'm all about Big Brother

Mike said...

3 words!

Zayra, See Ya!

sxuly yrs said...

Hell YES..it is about fucken time! Dont cry Mike..we will see her again when we go to TJ..drunk at the donkey show!!
xoxo!
andi

bella said...

Vaya con dios, Zayra! What happened to Patrice? Is it me or is she singing worse now than she was in the beginning?

It might be Toby, but I still remain firmly in camp Dilana.

I'm ejoying the reviews!

bella