Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kickin it with Mike and Andi...


Woo Hoo…it is ROCKSTAR: SuperNova Review time, and you are kickin it..Mike and Andi Style!! So, it is the night that the rockers sing the songs that America wants to hear!

Our thoughts on Dilana’s Stupidity…
Mike: What did you say to the press? Where the fuck have I been?
Andi: OMG, Mike were you not paying attention?….Dilana, you are one dumb bitch! Bagging on your friends..who the fuck cares if you apologize..serious! Boo hoo..who cares about your trying to make amends..please! I don’t care if you can sing..all I am is blinded by your being a bitch!! And, nice little tantrum..you are lucky as hell that you did not cut Magni's eye….you can't fix it…you suck!!

Our thoughts on Lukas…
Mike: Lukas, even though you look like you were just released from the Methadone clinic, you rocked Nirvana. My girl nailed it better a few weeks back, but props!
Andi: Lukas…. sweet little FAS man or as Mike calls you the man from the Methadone Clinic…now, here you are doing my fav… Nirvana tune! Lithium!! So, I kind of digged the lounge style beginning..and I have to admit, you rocked this harder than the devil version Dilana did..you definitely found the friends in your head today! But, word of advice..got to do something about the hair..you look like a rooster died on your head!

Our thoughts on Magni…
Mike:
Magni, once you got done dogging all of the other guys and convincing us that you’re truly hot, you took another favorite of mine by LIVE and brought the chills. I like the way all the guys were touching you once you hit the audience. You must have convinced them that you’re hot. I, for one do not see it-- (and obviously Andi does) but singing that song the way you did might make me temporarily switch teams!
Andi: Magni…rockin it to Live..OMG, you make me wanna cum when I hear you wail those tunes acoustically!! Your performance was so great! I love you man, and this was one of my favorite performances of yours!! And, I know this is Mike’s favorite song, next to “our song--Black”…

Our thoughts on Ryan…
Mike: Ryan, since you’re going back to the piano to try and save your ass, I will tell you that from the first note you were off key. When you dared to jump off of the piano, I winced expecting a broken leg! Even with the GoodWill Thrift Store look and the un-combed hair, I could not feel ya. You ended by humping and nutting on the piano, not attractive from where I was sitting. I knew you were gone. Yes, Dave loves you but he is horny! And, fucken Andi..I dont know what she is thinking! Just sayin..
Andi: OMG, Mike, what the hell! Ryan is HOT!! And then, Ryan and Coldplay..Clocks, I hate this song to begin with, but damn please fuck me on that piano, or at least let Mike and I borrow it for a little while!! I loved the dramatic beginning, and I loved your getting up and rocking out to the crowd and then sliding up across the piano…oh, did I mention I want to do you on the piano or anywhere else..seriously! Um, and Mike will you please take pictures..I will need souvenirs!


Our thoughts on Storm…
Mike: Storm, I have really dogged you in the past, but I went into this hoping that you would nail this song. Another fav… I was nervous at the start until Toby jumped in. From there you rocked. For the first time I could see you in front of Narcotics Anonymous. On another note, the dress? Where did you find that? Not attractive, it highlighted the fact that you got some big ass knobby looking legs
Andi: OMG, I love you seriously…mmmm..and this new pic of you is HOT! I agree, I am not a fan of that dress. Wow, when Toby came out..I blanked out for a minute? Mike, did you notice the sexual seizure I went into…OMG, could you imagine a Storm and Toby sandwich! Oh, and she sounds great too…pass the Dilantin….I need to control these tremors!

Our thoughts on Toby…
Andi: Oh, they showed the naked Toby again…mmmm…Andi likes! Anyway, I love Rebel Yell, and I love you seriously! Mmm..your voice rocked, and you are hot!! That naughty little look in your eyes is just scrumptious..seriously~but, all that aside..you have one of the best chances to front this band! But, hell why couldn’t I be up there on the stage with ya?
Mike: Toby, you looked great as always and you brought it! Great job and killer song. Dilana, meet your competition!! Oh, and Toby, you made a few fans bringing those hootchies up on stage with ya! And, I thought Andi was going to cum herself!

Our thoughts on Dilana’s Tune…
Andi:
Um, I love Mother, Mother..your voice rocked, your look was frightening…your jump rocked, your bass rocked. I still think you are a cunt because of your comments and bad attitude, and that move of putting your leg on the shoulder of the bassist..was scary. I hope he checks for crabs..seriously!
Mike: Dilana, you came on with that scary hotness. A flying V? OMG. Once again, “Will you marry me?” I hate the song the people made you do, but you pulled it off as always and with the several ass shots the camera guy provided, I am putty in your hands.

Last Words from Mike….
NEWS FLASH – Tommy Lee has stolen Paris Hilton’s pink cowboy hat! News at 11. OBSERVATION – The house band has to be one of the most rocking fucking bunch of musicians I have ever seen on a stage at one time. They need to form their own band!

Last Words from Andi…
Um, I am lost…I just saw Toby and Storm on stage, and I saw Ryan rock out spralled out on a piano~! OMG, pass the towel, and Mike lets go hit it cause now I am horny!!

xoxo~
Andi and Mike

PS~ Alright, you have seen him rant, and rave…you have seen his hot body and asked for him to do a calendar…but now, you get to see him on my couch! Yep, sexy Mike has agreed to let this chica put him on the couch (after several hours of sexual favors)…so stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment of Tales from the Couch…Sexy Mike style….

10 comments:

KJ said...

You two are hilarious!!!

Edtime Stories said...

Oh I should have held out for sexual favors before agreeing to a couch session....okay andi I pull back my offer....beg me....

A Sexy Story said...

give dilana a break, she was trapped by reporters. I used to be one, and that is what they do, they trap people into saying what they want. It was dumb of dilana to do it, but, there isn't a frontman/woman in the world how hasn't fucked up royally somewhere along the lines. At least you gave her credit for the awesome job she did.

marasgal

RobynB said...

You two are great!

Hope you're having a wonderful day

Hugs and stuff

jazzi said...

oh my - can't wait to read tomorrow's couch!

xoxo

tm said...

Hi you two.

Love Magni. And I LOOOOVE Dave Navarro.

xoxo
TME

Mike said...

I didn't do anything to the couch, honest! Everything was fine when I left her office....

Edtime Stories said...

thanks for the update sugar....

I am sure andi is making her world safer and better.

Edtime Stories said...

thanks for the update sugar....

I am sure andi is making her world safer and better.

Edtime Stories said...

thanks for the update sugar....

I am sure andi is making her world safer and better.