Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Random, Review Ramblings..RockStar Style..


Andi:OMG..Dilana was naked! Wow, I was impressed..but I wanna see Ryan naked next!
Mike: Damn Andi, what is it with you and that guy? Seriously! Has anyone noticed that Brooke is Prego?
Andi: Patrice, her original song..Beautiful Things..didn’t hate it..didn’t love it. I still think she sounds like she would rock as a solo performer. She still reminds me of Alanis. Hmmm..I wonder if she would go down on you in a theatre too?
Mike: Patrice needs her highlights redone! With the guitar again? Is this a Go Go’s reunion? Stop looking at your hands while playing guitar! Again, the eyebrows are uneven…Gilby’s dog is wincing at your voice! Just because Tommy is high and getting into it doesn’t mean you’re good! Why is your belt buckle on your hip? Is that in style? Just asking? Dave’s a fag!
Andi: Fuck, someone pass Mike the Haldol, your getting a little too fashionista on me! Good thing we are doing this review naked!
Mike: Whatever! Tommy is a brother now and can not wear his hat straight. Jason is wearing Michael Jackson Gloves!
Andi: *Rolling eyes at Mike*… Smells Like Teen Spirit..and Magni..yeah, I love Nirvana, and get pissed when someone ruins a good tune. I felt like I was at a cover band performance. Not my fav!
Mike: Does Nirvana get proceeds from this show? How long has it been since Kurt ate a barrel? Magni has the Gangster look tonight, watch out, and with the gay keyboards backing him he looks real bad ass! Honestly, I could sing this song better! If you thought that you could not understand Kurt, check out Magni (http://www.rockstar.msn.com/) Sorry Magni, I had high hopes for you, but you’re outta there!
Mike: Dilana has some knobby knees BTW. Tommy giving rock star advice? Yeah right..he spent most of his career in fucken rehab. If Dave wants to see something broken..What about his relationship with Carmen?
Andi:Shhh..Ryan is up now..with an original song..I lost it when you told me that I could take my clothes off! Holy crap babe..you rocked!! OMG, I can see me cumming over and over to your CD, and not just because you are fine, but because you rock the vocals too! And Mike, he got laid..what the fuck! Were you there?? I wanna be there!
Mike: Ryan (You will not be a star) – Again an 80’s keyboard ridden glam song. And it is his own….. Bye-Bye Ryan. His tongue is red like he just sucked on a Now – n – Later. Ryan, your guitar is outta tune mate! You’re now not only sucking but making the house band look bad. You deserve a ball slapping for that! What is up with the Shinade O’Conner scream? Again with the scream…Ryan, brush your hair!
Andi: OMG, Mike..clean your ears!
Mike: What? Stop thinking with your hormones and listen! You seriously think that guy got laid? Only if he was a VIP at the Donkey Show this week! Maybe Zayra hooked him up.
Andi: Whatever, pass me a beer..and here comes, my girl Storm..Woo Hoo..Cryin by Aerosmith..mmmm..she looks hot as hell! And she rocked this song! OMG..now I am having visions of a 3some with her and Ryan. Wow, maybe I am just thinking with my clit!
Mike: Oh, Andi..you really need to get some! Maybe we can take care of some business after this show is over! Anyway, as for Storm, (Check out her big ass Jawbone) Getting brave with a great Aerosmith song…. Good luck shaky eyes! Oh she got the Hello Kitty glitter kit from Zayra! Hmmm…I am undecided…she sounds OK, but is scary to look at! Sorry Storm, I tried to get into you, but the fact is you just can not sing! Bye Bye! You’re pretty sexy though!
Andi: LMAO..oh, my… Mike!! Come on, she is hot as hell and she wailed! Alright, so we can talk about my not getting any later; not during the review..so, moving onto..Dilana!
Mike: Dilana! – Every breath you take… OK, I am Scared! Nice look! What is up with the eye lashes? Great stage presence! Looking like a Goth Cindy Lauper! She’s got it! She has already won! Again! Great show! Oh Dilana, the mom story brought tears to my eyes!
Andi: I will admit since the exorcism, I love her voice. I am not digging the outfit or the weird ass eyelashes..those scared me too! Quick, Mike..let’s go to our happy place! Anyway, she rocked that. Not sure that was my fav of the night though! Ah, and her mom story was sweet!
Andi: Mmm..Toby and Layla….did not really dig the arrangement! But, you know I see those blue eyes and hear that hottie voice, and I just melt! I think it was kind of cool. And, oh my..he took his shirt off! How about you Mike? What you think?
Mike: Layla? As you know Andi this is a favorite of mine! So, he starts out and I think, “Don’t fuck it up!” Too late you already have! Oops I was wrong, you’re bringing it in a weird Aussie way! Dude, did that shit in your eye hurt? Took off the shirt, bitches screaming? Why? Got the audience in it, nice pull! You got the sketcher hop down… You’re a hairy little bugger aren’t you? Great job? Thunder from down under…whatever..Andi wipe the drool off your chin!
Andi: Oops..sorry about that..*wipes drool off chin* Alright, it is Lukas..The Killers? Nice sunglasses..we still know you have fetal alcohol..so don’t even try to hide it behind the shades! The song was good, but I am seeing you fall to the lower levels now. Sorry man!
Mike: The Killers? Looking like a played out lounge lizard Or George Michael in “Gotta Have Faith”…. Dude, your look, your voice and your dreams of being lead singer of Narcotics Anonymous are over! Get some more peroxide for you hair bitch! Lukas, you are a disappointment! I thought that you had a chance… Go hook up with Zayra in TJ! And, of course Dave loved you. What the hell happened? When did you get an accent? Do you not realize the other rockers are dogging you and your fake ass accent?

And the predictions are…
Andi: I seriously think that Ryan is gonna take it! I think he has been an underdog, but is taking the band by surprise. And, besides if Ryan becomes the lead singer then Tommy can have his left-overs!
Mike: Dilana is the winner. I’ll bet anyone on this! Alright, pass the beer and turn down the lights!

Reporting live and naked on the ROCKSTAR:SuperNova review…

xoxxo!
Mike and Andi

PS~Tomorrow, stay tuned for Tales From the Couch..Hottie Jon Style..wait till you see this one!!



6 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

Andi's obsession continues.

Edtime Stories said...

Good for you sug, looks like you got in seconds before me.

RobynB said...

Still... I've never watched.

Have a great day sweetie :)

erika said...

I am with Sugar Magni is sounding better and better to me. But I still like drooling over Toby.

Green Eyes said...

Mike, what is up with you and Ryan? Are you jealous? I'm with Andi, he's hot! And, he sang great too!

Still like Dilana, but yeah, what's up with the eyelashes?

KJ said...

Hey Andi!!!!