Tuesday, August 08, 2006

She Said..He Said..Rockstar Review..


Oh Friends..I have a very special post for you all! Yes, Sexy Mike and myself have decided to collaborate this week and give you our ROCKSTAR: SuperNova review..right here at Andi Central! So, hold onto your shirts and hats and do the naked happy dance...and for those of you that do not watch the show..read anyway...this is some funny shit!

She said: Dilana rockin it with Gilby...The Who..wailing like the exorcised singer you are! Rock on sista!
He Said:Dilana you are a hot lesbo bitch! Really. I was laying here in my drawers sporting major chub. With Gilby behind her playing the guitar, I thought for a minute there was a GNR reunion. Dilana could pull off Axl. Would love for her to do a GNR song. She found some extensions somewhere and it looked hot. Add the red leather pants, bandana and that voice and folks, I introduce the new lead singer of Narcotics Anonymous!

She Said:Mother, Mother send Jill home! She is seriously annoying I do not care what she sounds like anymore! And, Dave..Carmela has way more class than her..no comparison! BTW, nice junkie shuffle stage dive..give it up!
He Said:Jill, your make up was bad girl. It looks like you broke out the Barbie glamour kit and went to town. Your voice was mediocre and your performance was, OK. Did you notice when you jumped into the audience, they all cleared? If you would have stage dived you'd have road rash.

She Said:Ryan, I see more than a Red Door..you are so fucken sexy..even if you were dressed like it was Halloween!! That was great! I see SuperNova in your future!!
He Said:Then comes Ryan. Dude, I have said it over and over. Do not murder the Stones. For your performance tonight, you will receive an ass whooping! What was up with the wig Rupal? Your voice was shaky and you took a perfectly good song and turned it into a Goth anthem. You suck! And by the way, remember the words to the song before you get on stage. Bitch! I think it was Tommy who laid ya! Just saying.

She said:Storm, sexy bitch..great rendition of Queen..um, btw when you are done with this ROCKSTAR thing..look me up! You are just as good to look at as you are to listen too! Mmm...
He Said: Storm looked like she was stoned out of her mind. The eyes started to bug but she got them under control. She nailed the song and the performance. I was digging her until the whole "I'll Spank You Tommy" crap. Can anyone say Hepatitis C? Beyond that she brought the Hootchie wear tonight.

She said:Zayra..um, I had no idea that Reynolds Wrap made gold foil..but apparently they do..cause you were wearing it. And I do not care if Magni was playing guitar or not..you murdered that song. And finally, make sure you give Slash his hat back before you leave on that bus back to TJ...because damn, you NEED to go!
He Said:Zayra – Girl, as hot as you are, and with the sharing of the Camel Toe tonight, I still must say that you ain't got it. What is up with putting Magni on the guitar? That was confusing. Dude, you have a talent, but I can not put my finger on what it is. But hey, there is still the Donkey Shows in TJ!

She said: Josh...Stone Temple Pilots..and Tommy Lee....still not buying it brother..just not seeing you as the front man even though I dig the way you sang tonight. But, your boggle head drives me nuts...I could see you on a dash-board of an old lady cadillac with like a siamese cat boggle statue.
He Said: Josh, I must admit you brought it with the STP song. Tommy was so excited and hyper he had to get up and play with ya. You held your own, although there were a few moments that you and the band were off. Just saying. Over all the performance was great and enough to get Scott Weiland back on Horse.

She said:Magni, I think I had my first orgasm for an Iceland dude..that rocked and you were fucken sexy as hell..nice job! Mmmm..I see an encore tomorrow night!
He Said:Magni, with his family in tow, brought it with a great song by a great band. Live is one of those bands that never gets enough props. You took them and their song to a whole new level. Sitting here barely clothed, I got Goosebumps over my body! Good job.

She said:Patrice..um, I was confused..bad Lennon rendition..and not digging the pig tails..sorry, babe!
He Said:Hey Patrice, you know that John Lennon is rolling in his grave. They should let Chapman out so he can whack you! What was up with the "Go Go" 80's look tonight? And who did your eyebrows? You look like Boy George for Christ sakes.

She said: Lukas, I am not sure what is going on dude..seriously, I think you are turning into a bit of a one trick pony..same ol' same ol'. Sorry dude, I think the special bus is on its way to get you real soon! I dont see finale time for you like I used to.
He said: Lukas, I saw you and thought that you had just exited a bathroom in a park with George Michael. Your voice was OK, but you came across as a weak ass Dr. Frank-in-Furter. I started thinking you were just a confused gay, but now you have me wondering if you're a child molester. I had faith in you. You're losing it! For whatever reason all of the judges are nice tonight and obviously deaf!

She said: Toby.. babe..seriously reaching for the toy! Not only are you fine as hell, but you made me want to burn down a house! Yum, fucken yum...
He said: Toby my man, you nailed Talking Heads. I wanted to go start a fire after that performance. Dude, I'd just might do you. You reminded me of Michael Hutchenson of INXS. Dude, do not get into the freaky sex shit. You had Tommy dancing on the sidelines like a little school girl. Although the Megaphone is played out, it was great. I see that you were digging Zayra's toe too! Dave gave you shit, but he isn't getting any and Dennis Rodman is bagging Carmen again!

So, the award for..Mike and Andi FINALLY agree and want to set fires and fuck you goes to..
Toby!

Stay Tuned Folks..Mike and I are just getting started!

xoxo!
andi and mike

7 comments:

KJ said...

I'm first!!!!

Happy Wednesday

RobynB said...

Great stuff!

erika said...

Gotta agree really likin Toby. The man can just talk and I would be happy. Luv Magna great song for him!

Green Eyes said...

You two crack me up. Mike, about Ryan, you're probably right, but I was too busy having naughty thoughts to really listen to the song itself...*giggles

Please let gold foil Barbie (love that, Andi!) go home now! It's torture!

A Sexy Story said...

i would have to agree with everything except the review of lukas. He was amazing. He gave Tommy goosebumps. I would have to say that Dilana and Lukas are the frontrunners.

He

Mike said...

Lukas a front runner? I must disagree. Lukas looks like a played out circus clown and yes, he can sing, but only in a certain pitch and he has no range. I do not think that SuperNova wants a Boy George look a like as their front man. But that is just my opinion.

bella said...

I agree with He that Lukas' performance was really good. He completely changed the tone of his voice and kept that change all through that song. And that song went all over the place.

The encore wasn't as good, but Magni's encore rocked. Jill, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I can't see them choosing Magni. They'll cite his family as a reason. "It's all good."

I remain firmly in Camp Dilana, but could also see Toby up there.

bella