Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tales from the Couch..Hottie Jon Style..


Alright, here we are..it is Tales From the Couch time…and this week, I am honored to present to you one of my favorite blogger friends, and my new crushJon! So, hang on and check this hottie out!

Andi: Welcome Gorgeous..Damn, thanks for being here!
Jon: First of all I want to tell you how honored I feel being allowed to be on your couch.
Andi: Ah, babe it is an honor to have you here. Wow, you have gorgeous eyes..anyway before I can't concentrate..Leather or Lace?
Jon: Thats not an easy question to answer. Both look damn good on a woman. I think I lean toward lace because it means you’re that much closer to being naked. I would love to see you in either… or help you out of either.
Andi: Ah, babe..you could help me out of anything!! Anytime! Alright, next question..
If you could have dinner with one famous person, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
Jon:There are so few famous people that I would really want to have dinner with. The reasons vary. On one hand I would love to meet Adam Sandler because I hear he is one of the nicest guys in Hollywood, but I don’t know. I tend to gravitate toward music all the time, so I think I would like to have dinner with Paul McCartney. I think he is one classy guy. I also want to get his take on Michael Jackson and hear him rant about his future ex-wife. Can I change my answer to Hugh Hefner?
Andi: LOL, no..you can not change! But, if you want to mess around in The Grotto sometime, let me know! Alright, what is your favorite month and why?
Jon: Not an easy choice either girl. I think they all have good things about them, but I think I would go with December. Not because of Christmas really, but because that is when I get to see most if not all of my immediate family every year. Sure this is because of the holiday, but I am not into Christmas that much.
Andi: Nice answer…love a man who loves his family! Alright, Tell me a deep dark secret.
Jon:Now you’re just getting nosey. I don’t have a whole lot of secrets. I am a pretty open guy. I’ll tell people just about anything. Are you ready? I had a 3 some. Me, a lady I used to work with, and one of my best friends. Yes, a guy. Before you even ask, No, he and I never “crossed swords”. She was into both of us, so we both got into her. It’s amazing what some people will do when they are going through a divorce.
Andi: Hey, what you do with your sword is your deal! Nice! Okay, um here is a scenario..
You see me every morning when we are at Starbucks. I am a stranger to you, but you have noticed you are becoming very attractive to me. What do you do to make me notice you?
Jon: Well, I know I would smile and say “Good morning”, but past that I think it depends on if you’re having your coffee there or to go. I think if you’re having it there I would ask you if I could join you at your table. If “to go” then time is of the essence, so I would probably try to think of something witty to say about seeing you tomorrow.
Andi: Wow, if you would sit at the table with me if I drank my latte there..then I would never get it “to go” again! Lol, okay now on a serious note..Least favorite memory?
Jon: Did you really want to ask me this? This is easily thoughts about the evening that I found out my sister was really sick. She died just a few hours later. It is one of the few things that can bring me to tears just with a thought. Can you pass me a tissue please?
Andi: *Passing tissue..and giving hug* Wow, I am so sorry..okay, let me see. Um, what legacy do you wish to leave for your family and friends?
Jon:I think a legacy of good times that we would have even without having a reason other than just being together. It seems no matter how mundane the circumstances of a get together are we would always make it fun and full of laughter… and beer. But for my kids I would like to leave a legacy of respect for themselves and others as well as knowledge of how to better take care of their personal finances. That was something I did not learn from my folks. They’ll need it especially knowing how their mother is. Don’t get me started.
Andi: Wow, nice! Okay, describe yourself as a dinner entrée.
Jon: I am a perfectly cooked juicy 16 ounce T-Bone steak, cooked medium. Just enough pink so you know I am tender and juicy and full of flavor. I melt in your mouth with every bite. Would you like to devour me now?
Andi: Um, speechless now and totally giving up on being a vegetarian! Wow, yeah..I think I could devour you..um, as I fantasize about that…Pain or Gain?
Jon: I don’t know. Can you have much gain without some pain? I think they go hand in hand. I believe that to achieve any meaningful gain you will definitely have hurdles to jump over. Plus if you make a mistake maybe someone with give you a spanking.
Andi: Mmm..spanking and devouring you..omg, you are killing me here! Alright, final thoughts?
Jon: When I first volunteered for this I hardly knew you. I think when you don’t know someone it is easier to tell your secrets, fears and anxieties. Then I got to know you a little, and the thought of sitting on your couch started to make me nervous. I think the last couple days you’ve been buttering me up to make me feel at ease about exposing myself.
Andi: LMAO..uh oh, you are on to me! Damn, you are great..no wonder I have a crush! Thanks babe!

Alright, so there he is! Check him out at http://jonslifecontinued.blogspot.com/

Xoxo~
Andi

PS~I will be back after my trip to the Southland…woo hoo!

13 comments:

sxuly yrs said...

Um, he's mine bitches....back off!

hehehe..
andi

Jon said...

you guys are killing me

Desireous said...

Oh he is a hottie! So thoughtful of you to share him Andi!


hugs
Des

Edtime Stories said...

Have a great trip you will be missed

Madame X said...

Is it sad that I couldn't get past the threesome?

It's gonna be on my mind all day long and that photo!
Damn~!

bella said...

Wow, you have gorgeous eyes

That's exactly what I was thinking.

bella

RobynB said...

Great interview you two.

Have a safe trip sweetie :)

erika said...

OK now I have a crush on Jon!


Have a safe trip

Green Eyes said...

Jon, beautiful eyes! Great interview.

Sugar and Andi, no fighting you two!

Safe travels, girl! Hugs!

KJ said...

I want to be in the Grotto!!!!!

Jon said...

Thanks ladies!!! {blushing}

Andi says I'm hers, but I'm thinking the more the merrier

Green Eyes said...

Are you guys fighting? What's going on? What am I missing here?

Jon said...

No fighting here... only loads of gooey love