Friday, August 18, 2006

Shower me..


There is a place where I find solace
I can feel the water falling on my body; so invigorating
I rest my hand against the wall and feel the warmth between my legs
The water pools down my back
The steam rises up around me
I reach the point of no return quickly
Releasing the stress
Releasing the frustration
Thinking of you
Wanting you
Needing you
Shower me


xoxo~
andi

PS~Please go check out this site ! http://edtimestories.blogspot.com/ ..my sweet friend Edtime has been on a writing spree, and I can honestly say he really knows how to take my breath away...wow!



9 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

nice photo....longing to be that free in the shower

Supercock said...

Awesome writing and a great picture!

April said...

beautiful writing!

Unknown said...

ummm wow. yep, that's all i got. whew, gorgeous and hot.

Unknown said...

i just had to come back to look at that body again. omg that is just so sexy Andi. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

KJ said...

This was great!!!

Hope you had a great weekend

RobynB said...

Steamy and delish!

Hugs
~Robyn

Green Eyes said...

Hey, hottie! So, you know, eh? LOL

Great stuff, girl! Hugs!

erika said...

Showers are the best!