Wednesday, July 19, 2006

100K and I am back...


Hi Friends..I am back! Sorry that my hiatus took a little longer than I originally thought it would. Thanks for your sweet emails checking on my well being...but I managed to survive the parental invasion. Now, I am getting ready for the second wave...the other set is on their way as we speak! Ugh...

In other news, I am happy to announce that Secrets of a Sexblogger since its birth in November has had over 100,000 hits! I am feeling the love. What I am not feeling however is where the hell this blog is going! I mean I have had to change it up a bit because of the work trauma and my own demise..but, hopefully you all still find it interesting. I have decided however that I would like to do a new post once a week or so called....Tales from the Couch....yes, this will be a fun way for you to learn more about those in the blogosphere...I am hoping to interview fellow bloggers and post those interviews here on my site. Now, I know this has been done before..but, I am hoping my therapeutic questioning will bring in some new insights...what do you think? And, do I have any volunteers to lay on the couch and let me therapize you?? Let me know!

Hmmm....as for some random thoughts....it is hot! Freakin hot as hell! I have been in the midst of battling a little ailment with my health so I can not even go jump in the lake...which sucks! I start my new coveted job on Monday..yippeee! Now I am just freakin out cause I have nothing to wear it seems....I need to go shoe shopping! I also am planned to travel to five major cities in the next month and not sure what the heck I will be taking there too....yuck! Especially since I have heard there is a little thing called humidity in the south and east..I do not do those things well!

My kid turned two officially....wow, time flies. We partied our asses off to an Elmo theme! She had a groovy time and has learned to tell me "no" in two languages now....gotta love preschool!

Anyway, here is a little skin to tide you over while I may be gone again for a couple of days due to the second wave of parental invasion.....

xoxo!
andi

PS~Glad to see that G is back...missed you!
And tomorrow is Ms. Sug's B~Day...spank babe!!
The ROCKSTAR:SuperNova review will be here from now on since the Sugar Shack has been temporarily closed by the health inspectors...damn it..I told GE to pick up her undies! And Mike can not sit around naked all day long!

14 comments:

Jon said...

I love the couch idea. I'll volunteer :D be gentle

Edtime Stories said...

Hey babe glad to see you.......
I will write you soon.

Kristi said...

Congratulations on your job, being a mom for 2 years, and holding down a career without ending up in the corner of a room sucking your thumb.

sxuly yrs said...

lol..kristi..I suck my thumb in the fetal position everyday until I get my Haldol injection!

Alright, D&B and Jon...I will let you know when your turn on the couch is!

xoxo!
andi

shagnasty said...

Glad to see you back. If we get a bit of sin for a few days off, what do we get when you go away for a week? ;)

Byron said...

Hiya Andi

the couch idea looks wonderful.Thanks for the skin..so you survived the parents ha?

xxxx

B

Elaine Denning said...

I would LOVE to be on the couch with you. can't think of anything nicer. James. x

erika said...

Hi!

I am glad your back! Congrats on the party turning out great!

Green Eyes said...

Hey, hottie! Definitely clothes and shoe shopping time! I've missed you!

Come on, Andi, I think my undies look good with the decor!

Speakin' My Mind said...

Woohoo for you! Sure and now you will leave us again. :(

Tease.

;)

Couch idea sounds like a wonderful idea.

KJ said...

I'll play

The Chief said...

Well hun... it seems that we came back around the same time... and I can honestly say that I missed views like these!!! Sorry mine wasn't as hot! Damn!

Pat said...

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to read the post cuz of the picture. Let me pick myself back up and read it.

Snow White said...

Andi- Add me to your list of volunteers. Who knows, maybe you could clear out some of the cob webs in my brain! ;) Snow