Friday, July 07, 2006

Kitchen Counter..


You walk in after a long day and see me. I am standing in the kitchen shuffling through the mail. So many bills, and nothing worth interest. I stretch as I watch you walk across the room; that determined look in your eye. You begin to pull at your tie. I can see the day has worn on you as well by the look on your face. I grin as you near me and kiss my neck. You pull me close and begin to chew on the buttons on my blouse; such unusual behavior for you but I like it. Your hands slide up my skirt and you put your fingers into my panties. You are determined; I feel your fingers enter my wet pussy and it feels so fucken good. You nibble on my neck and grab my hair. I gasp as you bend me over the counter and begin to take my panties off now. I like how you have become so aggressive and have such a desire for me. We say nothing to one another but I know you want me by the way you paw at my body. I hear your pants unzip and you grab my hips and enter me. I wrap my legs around your waist. I grab onto the counter; holding on tightly as you fuck me. I moan and gasp as I orgasm. My pussy explodes and I drip all over your cock and down my thighs. I hear your breath become heavy as your cock quivers within me. I know you will soon explode your sweet semen into me.

Welcome home baby...
andi

12 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

Andi,
Wonderful imagery. It is that kind of welcome that makes going away worth it.

Green Eyes said...

Oh yeah, love that!

*still shaking my ass for ya!*

Speakin' My Mind said...

No kids I see...LoL

The Chief said...

Short but oh so sweet...

Romantic Sex Addiction said...

That's how I want to cum home

tm said...

Andi,
I am reading a few days late. I just wanted to say congratulations. I am very happy you got the job. May ALL your dreams come true.
Hugs,
TME

Pat said...

Now how can I 'accidentally' walk into someone's house like that.

KJ said...

Damn...........what a way to start my Monday

Unknown said...

hot, just like everything about you Andi. ;) forza italia. :)

erika said...

For god sakes are you trying to kill me?

RobynB said...

I'm breathless. Wow honey, what a wonderful welcome home.

xo
~Robyn

The Cook said...

ah, the kitchen...my favorite place!