Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Busy..but


Hi Friends...I've been busy! My parents are coming to town...yep, all of them! My kid is turning two and I am preparing for the new job while setting up a tiny bit of a private practice..yes, I am caving with the private practice thing, but I need to roll in some cash one way or another and I am too damn clutsy to strip!

Anyway, I will be back for HNT tomorrow and then on a small hiatus as my parents are visiting. In the meantime, please come by and see my review about the pop culture reality show...ROCKSTAR:SuperNova at: http://sugarshacksback.blogspot.com/
Or hell, just stop by and say Hi!!

Ciao~!
andi

10 comments:

KJ said...

Have a great visit!!!!

Edtime Stories said...

Enjoy the time together......and huggggggggggggggggggggggggg

erika said...

Ohhh have fun spending quality time with the family!
Happy Bday to Andi's Kid!

RobynB said...

Happy birthday to Miss2!

My Miss3 will be turning into Miss4 next week... time flies doesn't it?

Have a great visit with your family and good luck on the private practice thing.

Hugs
~Robyn

Green Eyes said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Enjoy your visit, Andi. I'll come save you if you need it!

Byron said...

Addi where is the promised HNT pic :-(


xxxx

B

Byron said...

Addi where is the promised HNT pic :-(


xxxx

B

Mongoose said...

Hi.

Unknown said...

i've seen some hot clutsy strippers, so please don't count that out just yet. :)

kisses hon, and happy b-day to the baby. damn, a lot of really cool people are born in July. :)

miss you!

Speakin' My Mind said...

Hellllooooo

You around? How long are they staying?