Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sedated Sex...


I took a sleeping pill last night to keep my mind from running a million miles an hour. I fell into a deep slumber quite easily. As the night went on I could feel my body become more sedated; the sleep felt good and the quiet in my mind was much needed. About one a.m. Chris got off shift and arrived home. A few minutes passed, and I could hear Chris locking the house up and coming to bed. My body felt numb and I remained in my deep slumber.

The next thing I knew I could feel Chris next to me. My eyes still shut he began to kiss my naked body. It felt so amazing; so sensual as I could feel his tounge cirlce my nipples and his hand in between my legs. He moved his mouth to mine and began to kiss me deeply as he gently fucked me with his fingers. My eyes still shut, I could feel his hard cock rub against my leg as he kissed my neck and fingered me more vigorously; nothing turns me on more than a good finger fuck. As I began to cum and moan Chris's name, he put his cock in my mouth and began to fuck my face. I could feel my pussy began to pour onto Chris's hand as I came from his fingering. He became excited and rolled me over to my tummy. I could feel his cock enter me as he started to fuck me; he pulled my hair as he slammed his cock into my pussy. With the sedentary effects of the medication and the vigor of the sex, I began to feel tingly. He flipped me onto my back and fucked me harder; my head hanging over the edge of the bed. We came together as my pussy tightened around his shaft. My body felt exhilirated as it collapsed into ecstacy. The next thing I recall is hearing Chris kiss my ear, and ask me..."Andi baby, are you still awake?"....I was....sort of!

xoxo!
andi

PS~Happy Monday friends!

10 comments:

Jon said...

That's a hellofa thing. Thanks!

KJ said...

*taking sleeping pill*

anyone want to wake me up?

Speakin' My Mind said...

Are you still awake? LoL

That is great for the ego...

;)

Green Eyes said...

Hey, girl! Welcome to your second week at the new job!

I love that middle of the night sex, sedated or not!

Kristi said...

mmmm.....tingly
Good Job hubby!!

RobynB said...

Dreamy sex... that's good stuff :)

The Chief said...

I always get the {SMACK} "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" {SMACK}

Can I come play at your place?
:-(

erika said...

Well you remembered that you had sex. Does that count?

Mike said...

OK Andi, I am ready for the Rock Star debate..... I am sure at this point you have yet to see it, but know, Tomorrow I will give it to you! Hopefully your hearing has returned and we will agree this week!

Unknown said...

omg, so hot. then again, i can't imagine slipping into bed next to you and not wanting to kiss you and.... che bella. sei ancora sveglia?

just wow.