Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tales from the Couch..Speakin Style!


Welcome friends to the first session of Tales from the Couch! This session I would like to introduce the sexy and hot Speakin…check out his blog on my link list. I chose to start with Speakin because he seems so quiet and complex..but give him a 50 minute session..and WOW he really did speak his mind..and he looked damn sexy laying on the couch too!

So here we go:
Andi: So, babe~describe yourself in one word.
Speakin: One word? Oh, c'mon, do you really know how difficult that is? I guess in one word…deliberate.
Andi: Mmm..I like that!
Andi: If you could be any animal, what animal would you be? Why?
Speakin: I would be a Bald Eagle. Due to my hairline…j/k…I love that bird, have you seen how majestic they are? The power and elegance that they embody is amazing. Short story – I was flying a small plane at 3000 feet and saw an eagle gliding, as in not flapping its wings, higher than me, it was beautiful and amazing. The fact that they can see something as small as a rabbit that high up…you know what I could do with eye sight like that?!
Andi: *searches for Rorschach cards* If you could write your epitaph on your tombstone what would you say about yourself?
Speakin: A Loving Husband, Father and Grand-Father and proud Veteran.
Andi: *thinks to herself..and hottie..YUMMY* Naughty or Nice?
Speakin: Hmmmm Naughty, definitely naughty
Andi: What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Speakin: Christmas: I absolutely love the anticipation of finding the right gift, and the look of appreciation on the person's face as they open their gift. Now with a child in the house, the build up to Christmas is great and then when she wakes up and sees the presents….it is just…*putting the fingers on my right hand together, kissing them and pulling them away* (If you are Italian, you know what I am doing) beautiful.
Andi: Italia Pride Baby! Woo hoo..okay seriously..If you decided to come to me for therapy what goal would you want to accomplish?
Speakin: I have a huge feeling of inadequacy. I never thought I was good looking, and still think I am just 'ehh'. I was always the last kid picked for sports. I always had a tough time finding a girlfriend. I joined the military for numerous reasons the top two were; I believe I owed it to my Country. I had to prove to myself that I could do it….Once you solve that, I would open up to you and we could talk about the real issues…LoL
Andi: *reaches for my magic wand*…please, babe you have NOTHING to feel inadequate about! (ladies check out that pic!) ALRIGHT..next question.. Guilt or Regret?
Speakin: These both imply that something that was done was wrong in my mind…
Andi: A fantasy you wish to fulfill in the next ten years?
Speakin: Do you really need to ask a man what his fantasy is?
Andi: Now I feel like I am on the couch..next question …If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Speakin: This is something everyone always thinks about and is probably the toughest question you have asked so far. I think after we all make our wishes, we expect our lives and the lives of those affected by the wishes to remain unchanged. I think we all seem to overlook the fact that if we change 'A' that inevitably 'B' and 'C' in our lives and in the lives of everyone around us, will change either for good or bad…but unforeseen by us, kind of like how history/future events were changed in 'Back to the Future'. With that being said, I would ask for my children to live a happy, healthy, educated life without any financial or emotional burden. (But would no emotional burden mean that there would be no love in their life? Would it mean they wouldn't know what it is to finally find the right person? Would no financial burden mean they would never own anything?) See the dilemma? You can have my wishes. LoL
Andi: If you could be a color, what color would you be and why?
Speakin: Green, but not just plain green, a nice deep, rich green: forest green. I find it relaxing. I guess it is because I spent so much time in the woods playing Army! LoL
Andi: Green is my favorite color..now I have another reason for it to be my fav color! Um, Best sexual experience?
Speakin: And I thought the question about the wish was difficult. To label any one experience the best is tough. I could never label any one experience the best. I have had a 'best sexual experience' with each partner.
Andi: Nice! One thing you could not live without?
Speakin: Females…regardless of what they say, do, and nag me about, I need 'em…lots of 'em!
Andi: LMAO..If we were on a deserted island together what would you do to entertain me!
Speakin: It depends. How long have we already been on the island, how did we get there and what items washed up with us? There are many ways to entertain, many, many ways. But such a question requires some more details…
Andi: Now, I understand where the deliberate comes from..sheesh..What is the most important thing you can give to your partner?
Speakin:I would give her anything that is required for her to feel complete. This 'thing', I am sure, changes on a daily basis, maybe even hourly, as we are talking about a woman. LoL I would like to think that I can adapt myself to her, to be able to provide her with whatever it is that is the most important to her right at that moment. If I am not able to figure it, as most men are not, I am man enough to ask.
Andi: Wow, Marry ME! LOL..thanks babe for sitting on the couch and being my first victim! I enjoyed learning more about you!

Hope you all enjoyed the Tales from the Couch with Speakin..boy was he. Also, enjoy his hottie pic he submitted..this is my fav..so, who is my next victim..I mean volunteer?

As for ROCKSTAR..yeah, Phil went home..which is good! But please America..next week make it Zayra..she SUCKS

xoxo!
andi

PS~Dont forget..7:30 tomorrow night~!

8 comments:

KJ said...

I'M FIRST!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the questions and answers and you're right......he's a hawtie!!!!

Madame X said...

He is not only a hottie but a very interesting person...yes I went back to look at his picture but still...

Very cool concept here Andi I like it!

erika said...

Right click save!! Now what do they say about green M & M's?

RobynB said...

I love this idea! You both did a fantastic job :)

John Doe said...

Hey Andi! Great idea!!! And I loved it! I volunteer Jane! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
~John

Green Eyes said...

I can attest to the HOT factor!

Deliberate? Perfect description, Speakin, but let's not forget the Details, k?

Andi, great job! Looking forward to the next Tales from the Couch Victim! Oh, did I say victim? Sorry, I meant volunteer! Hugs, babe!

sxuly yrs said...

So glad you ladies liked the concept..hmmm...now I need a lady to sit on the couch! (KJ, MX, GE??)Oh, or RobynB?

Come on John..is it fair to nominate Jane? What about you?

HUGS!
andi

Elaine Denning said...

Great job!