Saturday, July 22, 2006

From Across the Room....


You grin at me with that devilish smile as you take my hand and nod at me to follow you. I eagerly agree as I know you always take me to the sweetest surprises. You ask me to sit in a chair and you sit in the chair across the room. You smile and begin to undo your belt. The sound of your zipper gets me excited. You tug at your pants and boxer shorts and bring out your stiff cock. I salivate as I look at you; knowing that I want to put you in my mouth. You smile and begin to stroke your shaft. I can feel my pussy begin to moisten as I eagerly watch you stroke up and down and knead your balls. You look deep in my eyes as I can tell that you feel so much pleasure from your own touch. My mouth becomes increasingly moist and I want to put your hard cock in between my lips. You are such a fucken tease. You knew that an orally fixated girl such as myself would get turned on while watching you stroke your cock. Damn, I want you but I play your game and gaze in your eyes and watch.

Your breath becomes heavier and you groan. My pussy is so wet and my body begs for your attention. I slowly pull my panties down from under my skirt and spread my legs. You can see how fucken wet you have made me and you smile. You know that I can be yours at any moment but you prefer to make me watch you get off. I like how you tease me. Your excitement gets me hot and I crave you.

You stroke your cock harder now as I rub my clit between my fingers. Our breath becomes heavier; we both begin to moan louder. I look at you and ask you to wait for me. My fingers are rubbing my clit as my other hand wanders and I begin to rub my left tit.

Now I am the tease.

You find it nearly impossible to hold back. You tremble as you watch me lose myself in pure ecstasy. I look into your eyes again and whisper “now” …it is time.

We both moan louder and begin to cum simultaneously. Oh fuck it feels so damn good!

I lick my fingers as I gaze at you in my state of bliss. Mmmm...I love watching you from across the room.

Now, please come fuck me~!

Xoxo~
andi

8 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

very hot dear, wow that was amazing

Green Eyes said...

Hot stuff, there, girl! Thinking of you today!

KJ said...

WOW...........very hot

Speakin' My Mind said...

*Gulp*

Holy shit that was hot! I think I need to try that...

;)

RobynB said...

Oh Sweet Andi... how incredibly sexy!

Hope you're doing well :)

*hugs*

The Chief said...

Well... if you insist!

Mike said...

When and where my love?

ataje said...

nice. have you written this?
there is one just like that here
http://www.sexoteric.com/blog/index.php/__show_article/_a000018-002086.htm

just wondering.
nice anyway ;)