Monday, July 24, 2006

Holy Fuck Me..


Briefly...I started my new job today~! It rocks..I am happy, and I am planning on christening my office with some hot sex as soon as I can!! Woo hoo! I have a view of the city and can not wait to be bent over the window sill....hmmmm! Um, did I also tell you I get to do some great system change work and will have fortune and fame? Yep...thanks again to all of you for your support during my grueling misery of an interview process!

So, anyway...with that said...my sexy and hot friend Ed from Edtime Stories asked me to do this little tag...so I am obliging..so enjoy damn it!
Also, I am working on my first Tales from the Couch
I hope to have it up soon, so stay tuned!!!

Let the tag begin...

Have you ever.....
Gotten stuck in an elevator?- No
Egged a person?-Yep.
Stalked someone to find out where they work or live?-Yep..sorta..
Spent an entire day in nothing but your underwear?- As often as possible!
Read some friends mail or other personal papers without them knowing?-Yep.
Gone skinny dipping?- Yep!~
Been in a fist or cat fight? Yep! Dumb bitches!

Lasts....
Time you tripped?- About three times today..damn high heels!
Time you cleaned up the base of your toilet?- Yesterday when I cleaned the bathroom.
Gum you had?- Orbit, peppermint..chewing as we speak!
Pair of socks?- Liz Claiborne athletic socks as we speak.
Beverage you had?- Lemon Snapple as we are speaking!
Spur of the moment decision you made?-Lunch with the ex-intern..such a little cutie!
Movie you watched?- Start to finish…Wedding Crashers.
What would you.....Say if your best friend told you they love you ? (male or female) I love you too! or Ti Amo!
Right now.....What are you wearing?- Orange and white striped nighty from the Gap..very cute!
What are you thinking?- I need to take my medicine..and I want pizza!
What are you listening to?- The t.v.
What would you like to be listening to? A hot man..cumming and moaning in my ear!
Are you annoyed by the length of this survey?-I chose to do it so, no.
Are you tired?- Yes...but I need to unwind! Maybe I need to masturbate?
How many people in the room?- me and Chris
Any cuts or bruises on your body?- Yes, cut my leg shaving! Anyone want to inspect elsewhere?
Are there any animals in the room?- My dog!
Are you eating anything?-No, but I want pizza!
People who I would like to do this? Anyone that volunteers!

xoxo!
andi

PS~Tomorrow will be the ROCKSTAR:SuperNova review..here at Andi headquarters!

7 comments:

KJ said...

Now I want pizza

Edtime Stories said...

Thank you dear.....love when you call me sexy.

Speakin' My Mind said...

Pizza..what a great idea!

Fortune? Fame? A view of the city? Sex bent over looking out the window? Damn..I think I will open an office across the street!

Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo! I think you already have fame and fortune, but it's always good to have more, right? *wink

OK, LOVE Gap pj's! Just bought some silk shorts and a tank, I'm an addict! lol

OK, Supernova, tonight, check! Glad you had a great first day! Luv ya!

erika said...

Wahoo congrats! So glad the job is working out.

I want to make sure I don't piss you off. I don't want to get my ass kicked!

The Chief said...

Famous or infamous? Both can be good I think...

Congrats on the office with a view... a I have a view of is a cinder bock wall and my coworkers fat roll on his back...

Almost makes ME wanna have sex... {shudder}

RobynB said...

YeaY for your first day!!!