Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What? I was too late?


Update:

I got a call.
He left a message.
He told me to call him tonight by 6 p.m.
I got home at 6:40 p.m.
He left no details.
Now I have to wait till tomorrow a.m.
Maybe I got the job?
He is only the HR guy.
Maybe it is not a bad sign?
I am practicing my happy dance~just in case!!

Hugs!
andi

EDIT: For my ROCKSTAR:SuperNova review..please check out Sug's place...the link is to the right! Oh, and no I did not forget HNT...I will post tomorrow..maybe doing a happy naked dance with Pandora...;)

8 comments:

sxuly yrs said...

Thanks hottie..Inner Hell!

Pandora..wow, that would make one hell of a HNT..you and I doing the naked happy dance!

xoxo!
andi

shagnasty said...

hope it all goes well for you, fingers crossed

Edtime Stories said...

Hey I am pulling for you..
hugggg

KJ said...

doing Happy Dance with you and thank you for the comment yesterday on my post :)

Elaine Denning said...

Fingers and toes all crossed for you sweetie. x

Speakin' My Mind said...

Got everything crossed for you!

Best of luck...

;)

Green Eyes said...

The suspense is killing me over here! How are you holding up?

Nekkid dancing! Woo Hoo!

erika said...

I am doing the happy dance with you! You so got it!