Friday, June 09, 2006

25 Things.....Yep, here we go again!


Alright, bitches..its that time again! And thanks to the beautiful Sugar....on our late night phone chat, the subject is..........*drum-roll*

25 Fucked Up Things I Have Done While Messed Up.......

So, here we go...and yes, you all are tagged so don't make me hunt you down!!!

1. I went to a hotel room with the nerdiest guy I have ever met...and almost threw up when I realized we were having sex and I was sobering up.
2. I laughed my ass off until I peed myself...literally at an SNL skit...yep, the one with the cowbell and Will Ferrell.
3. I puked in my friends glove box while driving down the 405 freeway 90 mph.
4. I ran naked through the quad at USC, and was chased by security....they called my parents and I had a hearing for indecent behavior and I was almost expelled.
5. I was arrested in Hunington Beach, CA for passing out in a public bathroom. I was released to my parents.
6. I let my intern feel me up at the Lake...yes, I know...BAD Andi!
7. True story...I swear! I almost could of made out with a famous skateboarder....but I puked, and it was in my hair....not sexy!
8. I snuck into the Viper Room in Hollywood. I got shit faced and fell off a barstool and got kicked out....yep, total loser!
9. I went cow-tipping one night...and got chased by a bull!
10. I have also been on a snipe-hunt...and looked for one of those fuckers for hours! (seperate occasion than the cow-tip)
11. I have confessed all my deep dark secrets to my favorite Sicilian Blogger!
12. I drunk dialed my mom on accident from a high school dance...really stupid! Lets say I did not see the sun for months!
13. I made out with a guy at a club...he had no teeth...not a fucken one! Totally weird!!
14. I ate a live squid..nasty, I know.
15. There is a bar in Okinawa, Japan....my undies and bra are hanging up on the wall....
16. I tried to stop a moving car....Flinstone style.....bare-feet!
17. I told Chris for the first time I loved him after I drank a hot-tottie and was on Nyquil...he said, "Thank you"....(story of my life...guys are such pussy's)
18. I puked on myself because I laughed so hard when one of my ex-friends with benefits asked Chris why he married me. He replied, "she is a good lay." He had no idea that the guy already knew that.
19. I lost the key to the handcuffs...long ass story!
20. I started this sex blog! (but it has been so much fun)
21. I puked on my romantic night out on my birthday before Chris and I could have sex. The only action I got was from the strippers!!
22. I got stuck in a sunroof while topless and driving down the 405 freeway!
23. My friends in high school and I drove past the football practice at our high school with bags over our heads with cut-outs for the eyes. We were in our underwear...and my car..yeah, real swift~
24. The day I lost my virginty, his dad caught us and saw me naked....slow reflexes!
25. I flew to Vegas...have no idea how I got there or how to get home.....thank god my friends safety pinned money in our bras!

Alright, so here is the tag......Pandora, Ed, D and B, JD, Goose, Robyn, KJ, Mike, Chief and Lady, John and Jane, Chloe and James, and the rest of you blog lurkers that I have forgot about! Oh, and I think this is a good testament for why someone like me should drink little to none if any!!

xoxo~
andi

11 comments:

KJ said...

I'm first again!!!!! WOO HOO

*cow tipping........did that too

*lot of puking going on in there???

*don't you hate sobering up and being sick that you had sex with someone? ick

Thanks for the tag!!!!!

RobynB said...

Gotta have more cowbell!!!

I'll promptly get to work on this list my dear

Mike said...

Cow tipping? Too Funny!

Unknown said...

roflmao. that is the funniest thing i've read in ages. omg hon, you're as funny as you are gorgeous!!! :) give me a moment to collect myself, i'm getting all verklemmt here. ;)

Unknown said...

i think i need the list to go to 250... yeah, i'm that fucked up, lol.

Edtime Stories said...

Been thinking about my list all day. 25 seems like a lot.

wind walker said...

that cowbell skit is hilarious....

i'm glad i didn't watch it messed up!!

John Doe said...

We would love to here about #19 and thank God for #20!!!

Cheers!
~John

PS: Jand and I may have to spilt them!

Elaine Denning said...

That was a great list! I've been thinking about this all day, and I'm having problems. perhaps James will be able to jog my memory...

Mistify said...

very very fun to read

Unknown said...

damnit, i wanna be your intern!!!