Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tag my ass...


Well, my ass was tagged! No, not like that (JD)! I mean I was asked to name 5 celebrities I would love to have sex with..so after careful debate..and I mean I can only name 5...so, here they are!

1) Matthew McConaghey~He is hot and reminds me of my favorite southern lawyer! YUM!!
2) Ben Affleck~He reminds me of the first guy who went down on me...and his name was Ben too!
3) Mark Wahlberg~Fuck me..hot body! Cute smile and dimples and I can forget the whole Marky Mark thing! Oh, and lets not forget those hot Calvin Klein ads!
4) Patrick Dempsey~ He is hot as hell! He has those sexy puppy dog eyes and he makes me want to cum every Sunday! Oh, my ex-little intern looks just like him too....so irresistable!
5) Johnny Depp~I have loved him since the 21 Jump Street days...such a sweet looking man..sexy as fuck and damn he makes a hot pirate!

Alright, so there it is...hard to pick 5~! Of course, I will not even start with how much I love Chris Daughtery! We all already know that!

Quick update..I am in the final running. They are calling my refrences and doing the background check!

xoxo~
andi

20 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, wow, sheesh, whew, boobage...

and i'm first. hehe.

Unknown said...

oh yeah, nice list. whatever. all i know is i'm not on it. fuck!!!

RobynB said...

Andi, you're so picture perfect *sigh*

What a fan~ta~bulous list of men! Mark Walhberg in Boogie Nights? I choked on my popcorn. Patrick Dempsey has only gotten hotter with age. Excuse me as I swoon...

I am SO proud of you! I knew you'd kick ass in your interview!!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Lotsa Love
~Robyn

sxuly yrs said...

Jd! Stop your damn whining and wipe off that drool fucker!

Robynb! So glad your back..yummy just thought about a Mark and Patrick sandwich! Damn I am hungry now!

xoxo~
andi

The Chief said...

Breastesses are bestest. You aren't doing much for my conversion to an ass man though!!

Byron said...

Andi


As a man i come to agre with your taste....


Love u

xxx

B

Edtime Stories said...

nice photo....
hmmmm can't comment on the list all men look alike to me. ;)

KJ said...

I can't believe I didn't think of Mark Walhberg.........dang it.

Happy HNT SEXY

Speakin' My Mind said...

If only I could tell you want your HNT did to me.

;)

Very nice.

Elaine Denning said...

Fabulous picture. x And yep - fingers crossed for you x

Green Eyes said...

Boobage!

Final running is excellent news! So happy for you!

erika said...

Dang we would have almost the same list!

Awesome picture!

Madame X said...

Ummm...was there a post after that picture cuz I didn't see anything but beautiful breasts?

Snow White said...

Way to go with the job! Nice HNT, too! xox

Unknown said...

Chief said it bestest. ;)

Buzz said...

Good stuff...

-buzz

tm said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Bet that job will be yours.

kindabiz said...

Great Boobs .... and what can i do to be on yr list of 5 ???

shagnasty said...

like everyone else I would love to hit that top 5 list, but hey there is plenty of time yet ;)

leon said...

Not one chick... odd.