Sunday, June 25, 2006

Scrambled Sunday...


Got the perfect suit? Yep
Got the panty hose..and back up pair...just in case? Yep
Got the perfect shoes? Yep
Worked out today to burn off stress? Yep
Ready to look them in the eye and sell yourself? Yep
Good cleavage bra just in case you have to open a button? Yep

Alright, then...I am ready...Monday 12 p.m. 6/27~!

Um, yeah..except Monday is NOT 6/27!! In all my anticipation and all my anxiety...the interview is not until TUESDAY at 12 pm!!

So, this sucks..in a way. I mean here I have been knotted in the stomach for two weeks with anticipation..and now I have to wait an extra day..wtf? Anyway, so I think I am going to lay on the shore of the lake tomorrow....veg my mind and soul and keep my fingers crossed that they do not want someone who is bilingual!~Damn, why did I not keep up on my spanish??

Adios Friends~!
andi

PS~Thanks for the good vibes..maybe vibes on the day before is a good sign? Oh and by the way...here are my new perfect suit shoes! They are black leather..Nine West...low heel, slip on..Perfect!

EDIT:

BTW, I wanna give a shout out to my friend, confidant and MY sexual advisor..Mike....glad your home babe, and hang in there! We love you, and care about you! And remember what I said...if you need me to be there...just let me know!

10 comments:

erika said...

Great shoes!! Now you know your going to get the job!! Just remember Tuesday!

The Chief said...

Oh hell, and here I was all prepared to give you a congratulatory rubdown tomorrow! Guess I'll have to save it until Tues. Good luck TUES and have fun vegging out tomorrow!

RobynB said...

Still sending out those good vibes AndiBaby!

Edtime Stories said...

Always remember that you are special. Everything else doesn't matter at this point, they are interested in you so just show them who you are.

Madame X said...

If I had a nickle for everytime I messed up a date...

I shuddered at the pantyhose, I haven't worn them in years. You poor thing.

Good luck tomorrow just remember to BREATH!

Green Eyes said...

You can do this! You're wonderful and they already see that!

OK, Tuesday, noon, got it!

Love Nine West, by the way!

Hugs!

Elaine Denning said...

That would have been so funny if you'd turned up. Talk about keen! Good luck for TUESDAY!! (Are you sure the year is right?) x C x

Speakin' My Mind said...

Hey...early is good for an interview!

Hehehehe

best of luck!

Everything Nice said...

Fingers crossed for you in my neck of the woods.

Dammit girl, thigh-highs!!! No pantyhose!!!

Really, good luck and thanks for always stopping by and sending smiles and kisses...

I'll keep reading you.. daily :) Besides, I have to know if you got the job now!!!

KJ said...

Great shoes and good luck............

thinking of you :)