Saturday, June 10, 2006

Drunk Dial Friday....


Nothing is better than a drunk dial...don't you all agree? I mean think about it...can you take total responsibility for your actions?? Can you pretend to not understand what is happening...and blame it all on the alcohol? Absolutely!

So picture this....I go out today with friends and drink margaritas. Of course, this is after I am sure that our sweet fellow bloggers, GreenEyes and Ericka have hit the road to Atlanta. After a few margaritas I am driving up the road, and I get a panicked call from Sugar....she is concerned because GreenEyes is in Atlanta by herself. Now understand, GE had only been there 2 hours when Sugar got a call saying that two nice southern gentlemen were knocking on her motel room door...Hmmm???

Anyway, Sugar is concerned, she drunk dials me and asks me to drunk dial GE to check on her. I call, and she is fine...but announces to me that she is waiting on Ericka and poor Speakin is stuck in the airport in the northeast due to weather or some shit. We laugh, and chat. She promises to take the special picture I requested and all is well. I remind her that she better be safe or else I was instructed to sick Mike on her!

I settle in, and I get another drunk caller....Sugar again. She is still concerned because GE has not met up with Ericka yet and they have no lap top. I am in a bit of a drunken haze...I know we laughed, and then we hang up (I still have no idea what the hell we talked about).

So time passes...the phone rings...and now I have a three~way coming from Atlanta telling me that we actually are four~waying.....it is me, Sugar, GE and Ericka.

Sugar and I are completely wasted....and GE, and Ericka are in their motel room...safe (and I think drinking.....). Poor Speakin is probably on some bench in an airport somewhere..at least we are hoping. Of course I can not hear a thing because of all the laughter and cross talk, but this seems to be fun. After a few minutes it hits me....this has been a crazy drunk dial night! Here we are...all of us girls in our pjs...it is like a giant blogger pajama party on conference call! So our conversation kind of goes like this.....(keep in mind I actually took notes here too)...

Me: So, wow we are three-waying....
Sug: Where the hell is Mike?
Me: Oh yeah, we could four~way.....oh, maybe you can not do that?
Ericka: Oh, I can four~way......(note: who would of ever thought??)

arguing with Sugar.....for awhile.....and then.....

Ericka: Andi, I learn a lot of stuff from your blog, I would of never thought of a blow-job from a bath tub.
Me: Ericka, I have had sex on the haunted house ride at Disneyland...there is much more I can teach you......
the girls sing...Its a Small World.....

Sugar and I argue some more..... (and I am not sure about what...the girls are laughing at us)

Sugar: Hey y'all, Andi hates Texas...I dont know why!
Andi: Because there is a story about a dude from the Houston airport that I will blog about one day.
Sugar: What the fuck does that have to do with anything??
Andi: GE, Ericka...what are you laughing about in the background?
GE: We are taking a sex quiz in Cosmo....

I hurry to find my copy to take it too! No luck, did Chris take it to work I wonder?

Andi: Wow, on Cosmo on-line there is seven tips for making a man yours....one of them says tell him stuff that is not very obvious...keep the mystery alive..he will be like white on rice! Hey I bet one of you bitches $20.00 to use that as a pick-up line! Wanna be white on rice?
Sugar: Which trucker should I use that on?

Sugar is at a truck-stop...she informs us she is laying on a picnic table talking to us......

Andi: So where is Speakin? Do you know?
GE: He is still at the airport....his ass better show up here!
Ericka: Don't worry Andi, I will get the picture of his ass for you! I already told him
Andi: What, he knows about that? I am embarrassed.....
Ericka: Yeah, he read it on my blog comment!
GE: Andi, what were you doing up so early this morning?

Lots of talk about my night....and spin class....and then the steam room......

Ericka and GE: The steam room was HOT, HOT, HOT......(laughter)

Female bonding.....

Andi: Undie check.....I am in blue hipsters from Victoria's Secret. (applause and hollering)
Sugar: I am in the undies that GE sent me.....(um, yep..I was lost too, but apparently if GE sends me some I have to send her some...and I actually agreed!)

Discussion about Gretchen Wilson, Wal-Mart undies and big asses! And the road trip to Reno! Oh crap...we are gonna get in some trouble in September!!
So, I know this all sounds crazy...but hey I was taking notes as quickly as I could!! So, stay tuned for the rest of the weekend!

Reporting live from the blogosphere on the effects of drunk dialing, three-ways and trips to Atlanta......

Andi

PS~By the way...someone puked...and it wasnt ME!!

7 comments:

sxuly yrs said...

OMG! Was I drunk when I wrote this shit!
~andi

John Doe said...

This is great! Its like talking to my friends in college! I never know what to expect and that's why I keep coming back!

Cheers!
~John

RobynB said...

A blogjama party... FUN!!!

Drunk dials are priceless! Glad to hear everyone is having a blast.

Tell 'em a big hiya from me!

Mike said...

Someone puked? I bet I can guess! September? We have more than I thought in common. I had sex in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride at the happiest place on earth. True story! Sorry I wasn't around. I was busy tied up with a stripper with a conscious!

sxuly yrs said...

Yes Mike...September..you could of had a say, but you were busy with your stripper apparently! WTF?

Anyway, Pirates? Hell ya babe!

Hugs~!
andi

Green Eyes said...

I so did NOT puke! Hmmmm.... that only leaves one!

Luv you guys!

Unknown said...

roflmao. 4-way. and you were drunk and didn't puke? i think that's a first, or so i hear. ;) kisses. love this post.