Sunday, June 18, 2006

You have the right to remain silent...


I was asleep, when I heard the door open late last night. The dog jumped off my feet and I heard Chris talking to him. I rolled over and pulled the blanket up over my chest. I fell back asleep. I woke to feeling Chris sitting next to me on the bed with his hand under the covers and moving gently up my leg. I woke and smiled. He leaned down; not saying a word and kissed me. He grabbed for the handcuffs on his belt, and took my arms and put them above my head..handcuffing me to the rail on the headboard; with a sly grin, he told me "You have the right to remain silent." He pulled the covers down; exposing my naked body. He smiled again; a naughty smirk as he began to kiss me all over. He put his fingers in my wet pussy and began to fuck me slowly.

I am not sure if it was the feel of his fingers in my pussy or the cold metal on my wrists, but I began to cum...so hard...I moaned in ecstacy and my body became rigid and trembled. After several more consecutive orgasms, he finally uncuffed me from the rail.

I crawled on top of him...one wrist still in cuffs. I rode his hard cock; sliding up and down his rigid shaft....mmmmm....it felt so good! Before long, I came hard; hard enough to drench Chris and feel it run down my thighs.

He moaned my name under his breath as I watched him dig his hands into my hips. He began thrusting harder; he was hungry for my pussy. I looked down at him and he groaned as he came; I could feel his hard cock quiver within my pussy as he shot his load....

it was the perfect start to Father's Day.....

xoxo~
andi

9 comments:

The Chief said...

Sounds like a lucky man... I like the look of Lady in some handcuffs too!

Elaine Denning said...

He's a very lucky man indeed... J x

tm said...

That would be a great start to any day.

Green Eyes said...

Damn, that kind of wake up sex is hot as hell!

Hugs!

erika said...

Well dang that is worth waking up for.

KJ said...

and this is why I'm dying for someone to handcuff me

Unknown said...

hawt!!!!!! i am so jealous. ;)

Cherrie said...

I knew what my man wanted for Father's Day. And it was a lot like this. Minus the handcuffs, but it was great anyway!

Speakin' My Mind said...

Wow...nice very nice...

Next time tell him to bring the leg irons too.

;)