Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Waiting Game...

I was in control
Sleek in my new black suit
I smelled good~like gardenia
Make-up perfect; pouty lips
Perfect amount of cleavage; tassled hair but still professional
Sexy legs
Smart shoes

I controlled the room
Two and a half hours
A panel of 8 people; mostly lawyers
I educated them
I wowed them
They ate me up

Now it is the waiting game...
It could be up to two weeks
before I hear either way
I wait patiently; a pit in my stomach
I jump when the phone rings
My life could change forever
They better not choose a lawyer!
I was in control

xoxo~
andi

8 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Well done you! It sounds like you handled it all perfectly. I'm so anxious to know what the position actually is.....

KJ said...

sorry, I got distracted with the pouty lips and perfect cleavage..........

I lost my inspirational thought to comment because of that

Edtime Stories said...

all I can do is say that I hope they decide soon. You know we got your back dear.

Speakin' My Mind said...

Wow...from the sounds of it, I would have given you the position of your choice when you walked in.

Hang in there and keep us posted.

erika said...

Ohh girl you know you got it..Just relax and enjoy the time before you have to work!

tm said...

Andi, You sold me. I would hire you. I have everything body part I can actually cross, crossed for you. I hope all your dreams come true. Best wishes.
xo
TME

Green Eyes said...

Damn, you were sooo in control! I'm proud of you, girl!

Waiting alongside ya!

The Chief said...

Sounds like you knocked 'em dead. And you were worried...

I do wonder though why they got to eat you up before I got to eat you up ;-(

Oh well...