Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mental Candy....


Every once in a while I stumble across a blog or two that I can not believe that no one knows about...I get extremely hot and bothered when I am stimulated by a good erotic story! As a matter of fact, I actually took a whack at writing one recently which one of my extremely sexy blogger friends insisted on publishing....go check it out at

http://myinnerhell.blogsome.com

You will not be disappointed..this is a HOT site! Very sexy, and I know some of the stories have given me some moments of pleasure!

Another new site that I just discovered which seems to already be a hot-spot is

http://hotcal.blogsome.com

OMG, even though this is a new site...I am already seeing LOTS of potential here!

And of course, the site we all know that I love and would love for you to love is

http://www.edtimestories.blogspot.com

I love this site...and not just because I have been the subject of some of the stories but because Ed really can paint a nice picture of seduction!

So there you go...Sunday Mental Candy...Enjoy!

xoxo~
andi

PS~And please dont let her hide! Yep, Sugar is back...go check out her place and have a drink in the cyber bar....

http://nowayibeleiveyounow.blogspot.com

EDIT:

I totally forgot! Tomorrow at 12 p.m. PST, I have the interview for the job of my career! Although I am seriously honored to be interviewed and not 100 percent that I will get the job, I am still keeping my fingers crossed, and wearing my lowest cut top! LOL

So, if you could all send me your positive energy through the blogosphere...I would appreciate it!

Hugs!
andi

17 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

thanks for the pub Andi. You know I love writing and enjoy the readership. Glad I can paint a nice pic for you.

erika said...

Thanks for the new sites!! I will have to check them out.

Just stopping my to say we survived!

Elaine Denning said...

I'm off to check those sites out right now. And good luck for the interview....sending all my good luck across the waves. x C x

Speakin' My Mind said...

Best of luck andi!

I hope you liked what was sent your way...LoL

Mike said...

You'll do fine. I have 100% confidence in ya! Talk to you later.

KJ said...

Oh good luck Andi!!!! Cleavage always work unless it's an uptight female conducting the interview

Unknown said...

lmao. great minds do think alike. read my blog and realize i posted that before ever coming to this one. too funny. freaking Sicilian kharma... ;)

Byron said...

Andi

Belated wishesfor the job interview.Did you get the job?Did the low cut top work?

xxx

B

erika said...

Good luck Andi!!

RobynB said...

Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Unknown said...

okay, we're waiting.... sheesh. ;) i know you got it, i just want to hear you say it. :)

wind walker said...

good luck & thanks for the links!

The Chief said...

Both those sites are great... but you didn't clue us in as to which story is yours!

John Doe said...

Great sites! How did the job interview go?

Cheers!
~John

sxuly yrs said...

You are all SO awesome! I got a second interview!!! So, if we can all send those great vibes on 6/27 I will love you all so much!! Well, I already do...but you know what I mean!!

Oh, and Chiefy...I wrote the Admit One Part II...couldn't you tell?

LOVE YOU GUYS~
andi

The Chief said...

Hope you get the job sweetheart! And I thought that might have been yours! Definitely hot. I pictured you in that trenchcoat...

tm said...

My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck.
TME