Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fade...


You come to me with that look in your eyes. I am tired, and I am stressed. You smile; that crooked grin. You know the one. I stretch....and smile back. You know how to get under my skin!

You begin to kiss me lightly on my neck; you make that slight groan. I begin to forget about my stress and fatigue. You move your hand to my stomach and make your way up my t-shirt. I gaze at you. You kiss my lips gently.

I smile as you lift my t-shirt up and pull it above my head; throwing it to the floor. To your surprise, I am not wearing my bra. You grin and I see the dimples on your face; you make me feel sexy. You take my breasts in your hands, and run your tounge over my nipples. I begin to shiver with excitement. I run my fingers through your hair.

Your smell entices me...I lay back and let you take me. My body fades into yours and we become one.

Happy HNT Babe!
andi

13 comments:

KJ said...

I'm First!!!
I'm First!!!

Happy HNT Sexy!!!!

Edtime Stories said...

and I wanted to be first.

Love the tease Andi...ahhh your lips.

Elaine Denning said...

Hot lips! Wow! J x

erika said...

Well shit that would wake me up too!!


Sexy lips!!

Happy HNT!

Green Eyes said...

Nice lips there, hottie!

"we become one" *sigh Hot stuff, girl! xo

Desireous said...

Oh this was great! It was very sexy and romantic in a very erotic manner and I absolutely loved the ending line. Great job!

hugs
Des

Unknown said...

i was fine reading until that pic posted, then wham!!!! gawd woman, those lips!!! speechless.

RobynB said...

Such deliciously kissable lips.

Happy HNT!

wind walker said...

that's beautiful...

and the picture is fabulous!!

John Doe said...

Beautiful lips... Probably my favorite part of the body!

Cheers!
~John

Sheets said...

wow....yummy. HHNT

The Chief said...

Those are "fuck me" lips if I've ever seen any! HHNT sweetie!

Mike said...

Very hot... Yum!