Friday, June 23, 2006

Freaky Friday..


Thanks guys for your kind words yesterday. I am sorry that I again bored you with the details of my depressive mood. Sometimes though it is therapeutic to get this crap off my chest and send it out to the blogosphere.

So, the count down has begun(for the 2nd big interview)..I finally found the perfect new suit...now, I am in search of the perfect new shoes and I will have it made! DSW here I come!! My credit card is already beginning to smoke and I can just visualize the vein in Chris's forehead sticking out from the bill... :)

Monday..it seems so far off, but not far enough. I know I will be grilled, and I need to be on top of my game. I need to be smart with my responses and not intimidated by the scholars who will be looking at and analyzing my every move and word...the pressure is building. I am nervous.

I am praying that my nerves do not make my face break out, and that I do not feel so nervous that I want to puke the whole time. I am also keeping my fingers crossed that the universe is working my way and I can make it on time. I am visualizing a good hair day...there is only one problem.....the eye brows.....they are not growing quick enough...yes, I know it has only been one day. But, I look like a jack ass. My friends have said they do not look that bad, but they are being nice.

So imagine, that I am in session today with a new client. I am sitting across from her, and she is telling me about her decisions she has made about her marriage. I am intrigued by her insight, and I am concentrating on her every word. She leans over to grab a tissue...there is a moment of silence...and then she says..."Andi, do you not agree with my decision?" I was shocked by her question because...I actually was agreeing with her whole heartedly. I reply to her and say that I think she has a well thought out plan, and then ask her why she does not believe that I agree with her...she replies..."because you raised your eyebrow at me".....FUCK!! Bad wax job! I will be wearing bangs on the right side on Monday!

xoxo!
andi

5 comments:

charles said...

Hi Andi...you will be wonderful on Monday. Relax this weekend...treat yourself to a drink or two...have that dear hubby of your rub your feet. Walk in their on Monday and show them exactly who you are and what you have to offer. You go girl. You'll be in my thoughts and best wishes. hugz...Katie*

* Chuck's wifey...

The Chief said...

You will be fine Monday, you are a strong willed gal, and I can't imagine you not ever getting your way.

And I think we should see you in that perfect suit for HNT this week, with a few buttons open of course...

And why the hell does shoe shopping always make you ladies feel better? We got more shoes in our closet than Lady can wear in a month!!

Elaine Denning said...

Wishing you loads of luck Andi - Go on - show 'em what you're made of... xxx

erika said...

I am sure you will do great on Monday!! Go get them!!

tm said...

Andi, good luck tomorrow. That job would be lucky to have you. I am sending you good vibes and crossing my fingers for you. Best of luck.
TME