Monday, June 12, 2006

WTF Monday..


So, I was going to come up with some sexy ass story to write you all today since I have been slacking in that area, but instead I decided I just do not have the energy today!

Anyway, so as many of you know..I had the interview of my lifetime today!! Of course a funny thing happens on the way there. I am running a little late because I am having a bad hair day. So, I speed through the traffic as quickly as possible and all of the sudden, there are police and ambulances..and fire trucks...and crowds...and SWAT team people...hmmm...obviously I need a new route here. So, twist and turn around all this crap....assuming that this is an isolated area...and maybe, just maybe one of my clients jumped off a building or something. Or, hell maybe Dick Cheney is in town again! So, anyway...here I go...driving as fast as I can and still I can not head south..damn it! There are cops everywhere..now I am getting pissed. My phone beeps, and my friend text me that I must call. This was odd. Hmmm...so I dial...they answer and ask me,"Andi are you okay. Where are you?" I almost cry as I tell them I am late for my interview...THE INTERVIEW!~They tell me that it is probably because there was a sniper attack and they have the streets closed off...."huh? what?"No fucken wonder~ I think!

Finally, I get to my destination...of course the parking garage is closed...sealed off~wtf now! So, I speed into a parking lot...that had tow-away signs everywhere. I haul ass in my suit and high heels for six blocks...get in the building....elevator shut down! FUCK...that sucks! So, I run up three flights of stairs....finally go to walk in the door...it is locked! FUCK AGAIN...I rattle the knob, and the secretary opens the door...sorry, we are locked down due to the sniper attack. Um, yeah...well fuck the sniper...I need my interview! So, I get to get into the interview...nervously...an hour and ten minutes! I leave...not very sure...I have to wait a week possibly to get an answer...so, I go drink some Tuaca..YUM!

I decide to go home later...after hanging out with my family. I come home, and there it is...blinking.....the message machine. I play it....and there it is....please come for a second interview!!! HELL FUCKEN YES!! So, 2 weeks..6/27...the FINAL INTERVIEW....Keep sending that energy friends...because it worked!! Thanks to you all for the good thoughts and prayers! You are all so awesome!!

Alright, so now...I am off to have celebratory sex....and I promise to tell you all about it soon!

xoxo!
andi

PS~Um, if you once had sex with a 20 year old virgin...and then like 5 years later you find out he is going to be a priest....will you go to hell??

15 comments:

Byron said...

excellent...i hope the second interview goes well too.and yes you do go to hell if you have sex with a priest...

xxx

B

Elaine Denning said...

That was a great picture!

WELL DONE YOU!!!!

And in answer to your question ... you won't, but he might!

Madame X said...

RE: the priest.

Nah you're not going to hell but you probably gave him all the reasons he'll ever need to go to confession!

Speakin' My Mind said...

Woohoo for you! A second interview, and on my son's B'day! WooHoo it is all good for you!

Here is a little incentive...get the job, get a pic...

LoL

Damn...you already got it? Oh well...

Hehehehe

Best of luck.

As for the priest...I am sure he called god's name so much with you that he feels that is his calling.

Unknown said...

yeah, sex is good. having something to celebrate with sex is also good. :) woohoo, i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erika said...

Congrats girl! Good luck on the second interview!!

Kristi said...

Good ending to a stressful event.
Wonderful!!

Good luck is sent your way for your 2nd interview

no i don't think you aree going to hell. Did he know he was going to be a priest when you fuckedZ?

RobynB said...

Andi Doll~

If they don't give you that job after all you went throught to get there, their incredibly stupid. They should have hired you on your pure grit and determination alone!

As far as the priest goes? Hell, I have no clue. Was it good thought? lol

Kisses
~Robyn

The Chief said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Chief said...

Holy crap, what a day! We definitely need to hear about the celebration (in much detail). Maybe snipers hanging out near your prospective place of employment is a not so good thing... did you ask why they had an opening? Kidding, luck and best wishes on 2nd interview.

And as far as the priest goes? No, you will only go to hell if you have celebraory sex with him when he lands his new job!!

KJ said...

YAY ANDI!!!!

John Doe said...

You don't go to hell and as for the priest who cares... He's already seen heaven! ;)

The picture is fantastic! I might have to steal it!

As for the interview! YEAH!!! I'm sure you've got the job! The second interview is just a formality!

Cheers!
~John

Green Eyes said...

*shaking my ass for Andi!*

Yippee!!!!!!!

No way you're going to hell, if he went into priesthood, then he considered himself good to go.

Besides, you're an angel! hugs

Mike said...

You're not going to hell. One question though, did you rock his world and leave him with something to think about the rest of his Non-sexual life?

April said...

Yay for you! Good luck!!

I'm not one to ask about going to hell...I'm definitely on my way there...heh.