Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Secret Crush....


Occasionally, I get a little risky and I mention my clients here on my blog. This is not a very wise thing for me to do however. I try not to but sometimes, I just have to tell the story of what happened while I was in session. Of course, keep in mind I always try to keep things anonymous.

Anyway, I have been working with a man who is approximately 40. He and I have been seeing one another once a week for almost a year. His biggest issue is that he is still a virgin and he hates it. He thinks this makes him different than all those around him; never mind the fact that he forgets to bathe and has a mullet like the dutch boy paint guy.

Anyway, for the past several months I sit week after week and hear him talk about his attempts to score a peice of ass to no avail. It gets so boring, I sometimes have to pinch myself to stay awake. We have explored all types of alternatives; even down to going to a brothel. Yet, he decides he will just wait for the "one." I encourage him to socialize, and we practice ways he can approach women. He buys these horrible books on how to meet people, and has memberships to every on-line dating site there is. Still, the poor guy can not get a break.

So, our last session he tells me, "Ms. Andi, I figured it out!" he goes on to tell me he needs a good pick-up line. I caution him about lines, and how they may turn women off, but he is insistant. He asks me if we can practice, and I agree. He sets up this scenario that I am the woman he sees across the crowded room...his secret crush. I look at him and smile. He walks up to me and flips back his mullet and says, "Hi, are those space pants you are wearing? Because your ass looks out of this world."

Um, yeah enough said! Ladies, could you imagine being approached like this? I mean please! So, it is back to the drawing board with my 40 year old virgin!

And so, I leave you with an HNT pic of my "out of the world ass." Oh, and please no comments about my giving him a mercy fuck. My days of mercy fucks are long over with!

Happy HNT and xoxo~
andi

10 comments:

KJ said...

I'm first!!! I'm first!!!!


Dear god, that line was horrible.........and I would never, ever, ever suggest a mercy fuck.

Unknown said...

che bello culo!!!!!!!!!!! :)

RobynB said...

Bless his heart... Have you suggested a bath and a haircut??? Poor thing!

Great ass girlie!

Happy HNT!

The Chief said...

Do you think you would get in trouble if you just dragged him off to a shower and then cut his hair off before he knew what was going on?
Well, barring that, I am thinking that he will be waiting for his "one" for a while longer... and then he'll probably marry his first "piece" and that could always go badly (I've seen it happen a hundred times!)

Anyway, guess I don't have to tell you that I have always had a "secret crush" on your ass... oops, guess it's not a secret anymore!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully intoxicating photo.

Interesting story as well. With lines like that, a brothel might indeed be the best place for him to start.

HHNT!

Elaine Denning said...

Lovely ass Andi...he's right!

tm said...

At least he knows a great ass when he sees one. Andi you have the most beautiful body!!!! And it sounds like, the patience of a saint :)

erika said...

I would never suggest a mercy fuck! Oy I got visuals of the mullet!

I have to agree with everyone at least he knows a awesome ass when he see's it!

Green Eyes said...

Damn, hottie!

How do you hold the laughter in?

Unknown said...

good googly moogly that is one hot pic. i find myself staring at it and babbling incoherently... sheesh you're hot!!!