Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mind Blowing....


One thing I have come to realize over the past several days is that when my sweet Chris has a lot of time off it means two things. 1) I have to be more motivated....even when I do not want to be and 2) He loves to fuck just as much as I do....who would of thought?

So, Chris has taken the last 9 days off of work. This has been nice in some regards because he has finished a lot of the household tasks that I wanted him to do. For instance, he put in a new floor in our master bathroom. He steam cleaned the carpets. He washed my car. He even sent me out shopping over the weekend and did not bitch when I came back with new shoes. But the best thing is that he can not keep his hands off of me. Yes, I am getting it.....tons of it! He is inside of me every chance he gets, and I am loving every minute of it. I woke up with his head between my legs more this past week than he has been there in the past three years. Everynight when we lay down he has a hand on my tit and one on my ass. He is tender and passionate and just as sex starved as I am. I have had the best orgasms of my life the past several nights...

Trust me, I am not bitching here. I am in shock. Maybe it is true, maybe men get tired when they work long hours and forget about their inherintant need to have sex. The sad part is that tonight is Chris's last night off, and I am in desperate need to keep his desire for me at an all time high...any suggestions???

xoxo~
andi

6 comments:

John Doe said...

Sounds great... But if you're anything in real life like you are in your posts and with those pictures we have seen... he needs therapy to not always be into you! :) Love ya!!!

Cheers!
~John

Elaine Denning said...

Tie him to the bed. Don't let him go...

Edtime Stories said...

I imagine there will always be ebbs and flows. but I am sure you will think of something.

Does he like a good story?

RobynB said...

Lucky girl!

Work is a huge stressor...I understand.

Just gently remind yourselves to destress... as often as needed!

Kisses
~Robyn

Green Eyes said...

I'm with hot n horny! Tie him to the bed! Woo Hoo! Hugs girl!

Unknown said...

take pics, then show him anytime you want to get him hot. ;)